Savvy Shopper Alert!!!

"Buying something on sale is a very special feeling.  In fact, the less I pay for something, the more it is worth to me.  I have a dress that I paid so little for that I am afraid to wear it.  I could spill something on it, and then how would I replace it for that amount of money?"  
~Rita Rudner

Target does it again! My other sister-in-law showed me a pair of amazing sunglasses she got at Target a few months back before I started this blog. I totally forgot about them until the other day on my bi-weekly Target trip I walked through the sunglasses aisle and realized said shades were still in the store!!! This is shocking to me because they're so fab! I really don't think most people have a clue who they are knocked off of. In all fairness I probably wouldn't have known either if my SIL hadn't of texted me! So prepare yourself...are you ready...



Alexander McQueen vs. Target




Now as you can see the Target pair have a more exaggerated cat eye than the original Alexander McQueen ones, however who really cares when you're saving $430+.  I don't know who I love more right now...my SILs or Target!?!? Either way I'm #winning!

~Happy Shopping~
Morgan




Labels: , , , , ,