Five on Friday; Fall Fashion obsessions


Self-explanatory y'all! These are my current obsessions for FALL...so far!  If you're a shopper like me than you know "must-haves" change on a bi-weekly basis, so stay tuned...hehe!

[ONE]
The Red Dress Boutique. Period. The end! If you have not stumbled upon this amazing website then I officially accept your gratitude...you're welcome!  I'm obsessed with this website for many reasons! First, their prices are so ridiculously affordable. Second, their clothes, shoes, and accessories are well made for the price.  Sometimes I find with certain stores you get what you pay for (cheap), but that is definitely not the case here. And last, but certainly not least, all their stuff is fashionably up to date and beyond cute.  Below are the items I've added to "my cart."  *Beware...the only "downfall" is that a lot of their stuff sells out FAST; like, Kate Middleton was just photographed in the outfit, fast. For example I saw on FB the other day that they got this adorable sweater in and it was sold out within an hour of the post.  I was pissed I missed out on it, so don't let it happen to you! 



Red Dress Boutique must-haves



Bright jewelry / Wild Horses Riding Boots - What's New | The Red Dress Boutique / Pumpkin Latte On The Lawn Cardigan - What's New | The Red Dress... / Gossip Girl Jeggings-Black - What's New | The Red Dress Boutique / Good Call Top - What's New | The Red Dress Boutique / Just About Anywhere Blouse-Olive - What's New | The Red Dress Boutique / Flickering Embers Earrings - Jewelry | The Red Dress Boutique

[TWO]
Chewbeads! W's favorite toys are my earrings, necklaces and hair.  So, while Joe and I were in San Francisco for our anniversary I happened upon an adorable boutique that had "Chewbeads."  Chewbeads are "soft, non-toxic jewelry, which are colorful, chic and safe." They have different styles of necklaces, bracelets, teethers, etc...  I thought the necklaces were genius so I purchased the cherry red Perry Necklace.  At first, Wake didn't pay much attention to it...wasn't shiny enough.  But now that he is cutting FOUR teeth (yeah that's right...four at the same time...the past two weeks have been awesome!) I don't go anywhere without them.  He has grown so fond of them that I want to get more colors, therefore no matter where we go or what we do I will always be "styling" and he will always have a toy.  In fact, here again is a pic I shared from the "Pink out" vball game the other night where I am wearing my beads and W has them in his hands ;-). 


  

[THREE]
Just because I live in Florida doesn't mean I tan on the beach or lay by the pool 24/7.  Yes it may be warmer here than where you live, but being in the sun is just as much of a treat for me as it may be for you.  Now that the weather is starting to change, albeit in a very minor way, my sun tanning days are even fewer and farther between.  I have always used and loved sunless tanners, and I've tried A LOT of them; Jergens natural glow, L'oreal Paris Sublime Sunless tanner, Arbonne "made in the shade" self-tanner, etc...  But the best one I have found to date (no lie) is my Rodan + Fields Essentials Foaming Sunless Tan!!  It's a lightweight, oil-free foam that applies easily and dries quickly. Plus the winning ingredient for me is that it doesn't leave any streaks or orange congealed patches on my ankle bones.  I apply it every 3-4 days after exfoliating in the shower, and it honestly gives me that healthy beautiful glow that I love; ghosts are only cute on Halloween!


  

[FOUR]
 "Well, it's one for the money, two for the show, three to get ready, now go, cat, go. But don't you step on my blue suede shoes."  

SAVVY SHOPPER ALERT!!!! I found these little gems at Forever21! They look like a lot of different blue suede pumps I've seen out there this fall (especially the Giuseppe Zanotti pair below), but in all honesty I loved the shape of the toe & heel on these better than most of the more expensive versions. What do you think!?  Are you blue with jealousy ;-)!?


Blue Suede Shoes

 forever 21 shoes

Giuseppe Zanotti pumps / Forever 21 shoes



[FIVE]
Embellished Sweatshirts!!!  What says effortless chic more than a bedazzled sweatshirt!? NOTHING!  It's the perfect option in the morning with yoga pants to run errands or take the kids to school.  You could always throw it on with skinny jeans and a pair of flat booties for a ladies lunch out too.  Or my fave...pair it with some leather leggings and killer heels (like the blue ones above) for a dinner/night out on the town.  It's my fave piece for this fall!  I made the first one below (it was super easy), but if you don't have the time or energy you could get the original from Sanctuary here


   



Sanctuary Ornate Sweatshirt

Have a great weekend y'all!!
~ XOXO ~
Morgan



Labels: , , , , , , , ,