Savvy Shopper Alert!

Hey Y'all! I know it's been awhile since I've posted a savvy shopper alert. I'm currently working on my own GIFT GUIDE 2013 (coming Black Friday) which has been keeping me pretty busy in the "shopping" department.  But in my searching I stumbled upon this gorgeous red Kate Spade bag.  Now usually Target does a great job of copying Kate Spade's best-sellers (remember the wallets), but it looks like Kate Spade is the "cat" this time around.  For those of you who are high-fashion obsessed, check this out!!!!! 


Kate Spade vs. Celine



Kate Spade red leather handbag / Celine Lipstick Smooth Calfskin Leather Mini Luggage Tote Bag -...


I remember the first time I saw this original Celine bag. My sorority sister Blair Eadie (yes I know her AND I just name dropped! I have no shame...) of Atlantic-Pacific was carrying the red mini luggage as a cross-body bag in one of her photos and my computer almost when on the fritz with the amount of drool and tears accumulating on it.  Ugh...so gorg! 

So, Can you handle it!? Obviously there are a lot of differences, but the similarities are uncanny too.  Now...$478 is still a lot of money, and to some may not necessarily be "savvy."  BUT, when you compare it to the Celine tote, it's a steal! I can hear it now..."DEAR SANTA, I've been a very good girl this year ;-)."

~ Happy Shopping Lovies ~
Morgan

Labels: , , ,