"Snot" your average Monday...
* Tylenol Extra Strength - self explanatory
* Anthropologie Homegrown Monogram Mug - I have this mug with a "W" on it for W...duh! I microwave water in it for about 1 min, then squeeze half a fresh lemon into it and add some honey. It's the perfect soothing combo!
* Leopard slippers - Steve Madden made a pair just like this that I received for Christmas almost 15 year ago! I loved them sooooo much; they were warm, squishy and comfy! I figured after surviving High School, College, Grad School, etc... that it was time to get a new pair. Steve Madden doesn't make them anymore, but I found this pair at Target and they are just as good. I wear them 24-7 in my house during the Fall/Winter.
* Vitamin C - extra boost to fight the germs
* Head Massager - I got this as a gift from one of my students a few years back and it sits on the Ottoman in our family room. It is super cheap for how awesome it makes you feel...within 30 secs my entire neck & back just relax. Ahhhh!
* Airborne on the Go packets - I add these to Smart Water sometimes (If I don't want to drink Gatorade) to not only get the electrolytes back in my body but to also get some extra vitamins and minerals. These are great have/drink before traveling to to build up your immune system.
* Halls Cough Drops - these just help my sore throat feel better
* Not Pictured - I love taking a hot bath before bed...it always seems to clear my head and relax my muscles. Plus, I have to wear my favorite navy blue sweatshirt that I got when I was 11 years old, skiing in Telluride. I love how worn and warm it is - always makes me feel better.
* Boogie wipes - Okay, I was totally against these...until now! This is Wake's first real cold and his nose is leaking like a sieve. The only thing that is gentle and soft enough to constantly wipe that tender skin are these boogie wipes. They are a must for the snarfles!
* Infant Tylenol - Be sure to speak with your pediatrician before administering any drugs to your baby. This has helped with Wake's minor fever and fussiness A LOT though. Plus it helps him sleep better.
* Humidifier - Our pediatrician recommends a cool mist humidifier (not sure why), but I'm all about following directions when it comes to W's health.
* Pedialyte - Gatorade for babies. It's odor and tasteless but full of electrolytes to help your little one stay hydrated.
* Baby Rub - My pediatrician told me to rub a little infant vaporub on their feet & chest to help break up and pull out the mucus.
* Halo SleepSack - Wake usually sleeps in this at night only (like a blanket), but I've been putting him in it today so as to keep him warm, toasty and comfortable.
After his PM nap we will both get all snuggled up on the couch and watch Despicable Me. Well...it'll be on the TV but W will probably be too busy to watch it.
~ Wishing you health Lovies ~