Hey all! So the other day I received an email from Ashley over at Everything's Hunky Dorey saying that she decided to pass along The Liebster Award to me and four other bloggers of her choosing, because she enjoyed reading my posts everyday. Yeah me; its' my first "blogger award!" Now it's not really an award. It's more of a chain letter that bloggers bequeath upon other bloggers they enjoy reading. Liebster means "dearest" or "favorite" in German. So basically it's a virtual compliment if you will...and I never look a gift horse in the mouth; whatever the heck that means!
So here are the questions Ashley asked me to answer...
1. What is your favorite sport to watch (if any)?
* My favorite sport to watch live is volleyball. To me it is the most exciting game...momentum can change at any moment and as a spectator you are always engaged & entertained. I love how fast paced it can be. My favorite sport to watch on TV is football though.
2. Who is your favorite sports team?
* The Florida Gators.
3. What's your children's clothing store?
* I'm assuming she meant favorite children's clothing store, so I would have to say BabyGap. However, there is a Nordstrom being built in Jacksonville as we speak and I have a feeling that will take the cake very soon ;-).
4. Cloth or disposable diapers?
* Disposable! The thought of slinging that much poop through my house makes me gag.
5. What is the one thing you want the most for Christmas?
* Oh, good question! Hmmm, probably either the Tory Burch black Kiernan riding boots, or a full spa day all by myself in complete serenity...and silence!
6. Where do you spend Thanksgiving?
* It varies every year, but this year we are spending it on Ponte Vedra Beach with my husbands side of the family.
7. Are you a Black Friday shopper?
* HELL NO! I'd rather swallow a battery! But, I will be writing a very special Five on BLACK Friday post for that day. Stay tuned!
8. What is your favorite sport to play?
* Volleyball...kinda obvious if you know me.
9. What's currently on your DVR?
* Housewives of every city, Toy Story 3 (for W), The Voice, Glee, Grey's Anatomy, New Girl, Duck Dynasty, Revolution
10. Early bird or night owl?
* Unfortunately both right now...I'm up early with the baby and then don't seem to go to bed til late because I have so much to get done once he falls asleep.
11. Facebook or Twitter?
Alright y'all...I hope you enjoyed getting to know me a little better! I'm supposed to pass on the award to five blogs that I really enjoy reading. So my "nominees" are:
1) Julie @ The Girl in the Red Shoes
2) Natalie @ Designer Bags and Dirty Diapers
3) Elise @ Cheers Ya'll
4) Amanda @ Kids and Cabernet
5) Chelsea @ The Perfect Catch Blog
~ XOXO ~