* Yes, for whatever crazy reason I happened to save my old pink razr flip phone. Wake is always trying to grab and suck on Joe and my iPhones, so I dug this thing out from a box underneath my bed and it's his new favorite.
* Teething keys. I put these in the freezer for him to chew on when he's teething, which is right now (about to cut his 7th tooth).
* Teething ring. Same thing as the keys, but he crawls around with this one in his mouth and gets "frost bite" on his cheeks. See photo below.
* Our remote...this can get annoying.
* The greatest gift we received after Wake's birth was this name stool. Wake loves to crawl all over it and suck on the letters.
(*I probably could/should have added Tupperware and racquetballs to the list too!)
* Naps from 9am - 10:30am
* Naps from 1:30pm - 3:30pm
* Sleeps at night from 7:30pm - 6:45am
* 12 - 18 month onesies
* 12 month pants
* size 3 diapers
* size 2 shoes
- We didn't have a check up this month but based on my estimations...
* Length - 31 inches
* Weight - 20 Lbs.
* Can crawl across the room in 5 secs...has gotten so fast!
* Took two steps unassisted today
* First Thanksgiving/Christmas
* Recognizes Daddy and says Dada
* Recognizes Daisy (our dog) and says Day....I'm chop liver!
* Saying lots of consonant sounds
* Can wave