FIRST MODA Monday


Good morning Lovies, I hope you all had a great weekend!  Welcome to the first MODA Monday.  In Italian Moda means, "fashion, vogue, manner, style, custom, trend, etc..."  Now I'm not claiming to be Courtney Kerr, Maureen Borsodi, Blair Eadie, (or any of the other stylists I admire/follow), but every Monday I will post what I wore that prior week/weekend. My style tends to be very classic however I love adding crazy pops of color and trendy accessories, so that women of all ages can make these looks work for them. Enjoy and please let me know what you think...

This weekend was very low key. We had dinner with our usual crew at our favorite Mexican restaurant Friday night.  The "polar vortex" has made Jacksonville unseasonably cold, so I wanted to make sure I would be warm but cute. 



What I wore...


MODA Monday 1/27

J.Crew V-Neck Sweater // J.Crew Factory Printed Draped Popover (the shirt I'm wearing is from J.Crew; it's "the perfect shirt" [old] but this is the closest thing I could find to it)// Citizens of Humanity Skinny Jeans // Pearl necklace (mine is a DIY with two strands I had laying around, but this is a close replica) // Moon & Lola Charm bracelet // Michael Kors Watch // Anthropologie Pearl Pave Posts//Matisse 'Buckingham' Riding Boot [old]//Louis Vuitton Speedy [in store]//OPI 'You Don't Know Jacques' (an old but goody)


...in my humble opinion this outfit is so versatile! It can be worn to a number of events and you can change it's "feel" by adding/changing your accessories with any or all of these options...


C. Wonder Suede Ankle Boot


C. Wonder Suede Ankle Boot 



Clare Vivier Flat Clutch Supreme


Clare Vivier Flat Clutch Supreme



BaubleBar necklace


BaubleBar necklace  

That's all for now...I hope you enjoyed my first installment of MODA Monday. 

~ XOXO Lovies ~
Morgan

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,