Five on Friday & February's Favorite Things...

THE GOOD LIFE BLOG   Beauty and the Greek


It's February and there are a lot of things I am looking forward to this month...

[ONE]
Valentine's day decorations!!  I'll admit I wasn't always a fan of this "Holiday" especially when the only people sending me flowers in high school were my parents; it was always such a pump fake!   BUT, now as a wife and mother I love seeing all the LOVE around; plus I'm always down for any excuse to decorate my house with tulips and the colors red & pink. 


My table setting...


[TWO]
Valentine's food/candy! Sweet Tart Hearts! Gummy Hearts! Pink & Red M&Ms! Any type of Chocolate! Heart Pizza (my personal fave)! And so on... 


[THREE]
The Olympics!  I love the Olympics; summer and winter! My personal favorites for the Winter games are women's figure skating, pairs figure skating, ice dancing, downhill slalom, men's hockey, half pipe, and the ski jump. Opening games are only 6 days away...let's pray our athletes have safe & successful games!


[FOUR]
February Birthdays! This month is the biggest month for birthdays in my family; uncles, aunts, cousins, etc...  But the two biggest days are the 17th & 19th when two of the most important men in my life were born.  This year the hubby enters the Dirty 30 club, and Wake will be one; gosh that hurts my heart to say.  I don't know where the time has gone, but I really can't believe he'll be one.  To celebrate both of them I'm planning a "mini-me" birthday party, so stay tuned for pics and details. 



[FIVE]

In the spirit of "LOVE" I decided to try something new. Instead of doing a "link-up" to meet/promote other bloggers, I want to do a "trade-off" to share/spread the love.  Think of it like, "I'll scratch your back if you scratch mine." I truly would like to get to know all my visitors and followers better!  So, comment below with your blog URL, FB page, Twitter handle, Instagram account, and anything else you want to share.  I will be sure to like, follow and add you if you do the same for me! 

Can't wait to connect with you all!



My Blog:  PampersandPearls - DUH!
FaceBook:  PampersandPearls
Twitter:  @Pampers_Pearls
Instagram:  PampersPearls
BlogLovin': Pampers-Pearls

Labels: , , ,