Taste of Tuesday; All Spiced Up!


Happy [Taste of] Tuesday Lovies!
I am over the moon excited to announce my second blog collaboration with ALL SPICED UP!  ALL SPICED UP is a local, family-owned store here in Jacksonville that specializes in unique Spice Blends and Rubs, Herbs, Oils, Sauces, Kitchen Accessories and more! They sell the best, most natural products they can find; a lot which just happen to be local products. They also create their own recipes, blogs and videos that show you many ways to use their spice blends.  AND, for Jacksonville locals/visitors, they offer cooking classes; check out their Facebook page here for the schedule.  

I encourage you to head over to their website and Facebook page to check out everything they have to offer. My personal favorites are the black truffle salt, Herbs de Provence, and imported balsamic vinegar (which you can call and order over the phone).   Also, stay tuned...next Tuesday (2/4) I will be posting my first recipe from them, All Spiced Up Shrimp & Grits.  Then that next Tuesday (2/11) I will be reviewing one of their cooking classes that my husband and I are attending. 

Who's excited!?!?  I know I am! 

~ Enjoy ~
Morgan 
  

Labels: , ,