Moda Monday: Mommy Uniform

Last week Wake and I had the pleasure of meeting up with Joe for lunch.  We rarely do this, because of his busy schedule, so it's always a nice treat. And of course when it rains it pours, because that was also the day I had a number of errands to run and then a meeting to attend. I wanted to make sure I wore something appropriate and cute for everything on the agenda, and to be honest this outfit (plus or minus leggings, booties & a slouchy sweater) has become my mommy uniform.






To Lunch...

Bag // Shirt // Scarf // Pants // Shoes

*The scarf I'm wearing was a gift from my SIL; she got it when she was in London.  So if you don't want to pay to have it shipped from the UK, below is a great/similar alternative that is currently on sale.

Blaupard Scarf


Lastly,  I would like to wish my sweet baby boy a happy 1st Birthday today.  It pains me how fast he is growing! I love him dearly and he brings me the greatest joy I've ever known!  Check back this Friday for details on his Bday party!
~ Happy Monday ~
 photo Signature_zps6a9601b4.jpg

Labels: , , , ,