Moda Monday: Tropical Tribal & Neon


~ Happy Monday Lovies ~
I have two outfits to share with you today; the first is from my mini vacay last week (the one where I abandoned you) and the second is from lunch with a friend (the one I previewed on Instagram).  






Last Monday was a wonderful day for Wake and I.  We spent the morning relaxing with our family who we rarely get to see because they live in Michigan.  Plus, since this was only the second time that my Grandma, Uncle & Cousin had met Wake, it allowed them to have some really good quality time getting to know him & his personality. After W's morning nap, we headed to Station 400 for lunch.  Station 400 is an old railroad depot (built in 1852 in Kentland, Indiana) that was "painstakingly" taken apart and reassembled in the Rosemary District of Sarasota, Florida.  "The building is now reminiscent of how it looked over 150 years ago, rich with old character and traditional charm."  Each table was created from a massive piece of copper and there is a giant "choo-choo" train that circles the bar & entrance; which Wake LOVED! Mommy loved the greyhounds!

"Living Well is the Best Revenge"

I decided to dress comfortable with a little tribal/tropical flair because I knew we would be out and about, or in the sun most of the day. 

Fedora: MINT (old, similar here) // Shirt: J.Crew // Pants: Forever 21

Charm: Moon & Lola // Cable Bracelets: David Yurman // Clutch: Tory Burch Kipp (old, similar here)

After lunch we went to Sarasota Jungle Gardens. It was very interesting, to say the least, but what made it so fun was being with my uncle and cousin; we laughed the whole time.   Then after the gardens we went back to my grandmother's house, and I laid by the pool while Wake napped.  It was soooo nice to have an hour of silence to myself laying in the sun; I treated myself, just like my bag told me to!

 Tote: Kate Spade // Nails: OPI Cajun Shrimp // Wristlet: Hayden Reis


Last week Wake and I were able to escape and have lunch (per usual) with a girlfriend of mine.  Lunch seems to be the best time for us to get out of the house so I take advantage of it whenever! If it were up to me only, the best time would be HAPPY HOUR! Holla! Anyways, the weather has been exceptionally beautiful here lately so I decided to take advantage of it and wear my lime green Capri's and gorgeous new silk tank from Crave Boutique

#OOTD SELFIE!!!

Necklace: J.Crew (old) // Tank: Annie Griffin // Capri's: Lacoste (old, similar here) // Sandals: Vince Camuto

Bracelet: Target (also Bauble BarJ.Crew, and many others) // Watch: Michael Kors // Purse: Cole Haan (old, similar here) // Nails: Essie Bikini So Teeny




Alright y'all...that's about all I've got for now! I hope you have a fabulous week!  AND...please check back on Wednesday for some BIG news! ;-)
 photo Signature_zps6a9601b4.jpg
You can find me on...
Facebook // Instagram // Twitter // Pinterest // Bloglovin




Linking up Thursday with Perfectly Coutured and Everyday Fashion & Finance



Perfectly Coutured

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,