Mid Week Muse: INSTA Favorites


~ Happy Wednesday Lovies ~

Don't judge me but I'm writing this while watching Sharknado. I have FOMO when it comes to anything "trending"...but I'm starting to think missing out would have been WAY better.  I'm losing brain cells as I type

Anyway, I'm really excited for this week's muse (per usual); Moon & Lola's Mini Social Necklaces. There are a ton of really cute options; #, ? (which is really funny to me), $, &, and @, in a plethora of colors. 


I received my hashtag necklace in my swag bag at Southern Blog Society's Conference last month.  I was so excited about it I instagrammed a photo immediately.  Then I got a ton of questions about where to get the necklace, and to my chagrin, I couldn't find it online anywhere.  I thought maybe they were out of stock already OR even made special just for people who attended the conference.  However, to my extreme delight I discovered this week that we received them as a "sneak peak" and now they are available online for everyone!!! 


 Personally, the hashtag one is definitely the best one for me as a blogger though...the only things I need are caffeine, a computer & my hashtags.  So thank you Moon & Lola for allowing me to represent!



_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Next...I'd like to give a big shout out to Tara Belle from Northern Lights - Southern Belles! Annie is out of town this week on a much deserved vacay, so I have selected her as our"Favorite Muse" from last week's link-up.


Tara Belle and her boys are just perfect here; this picture looks like it comes in a frame when you buy it.  What's even more impressive is that they are super stylish & matching too; my heart just melts looking at this. I love how Tara Belle keeps it casual with her retro Chuck Taylor's & frayed shorts, but adds that perfect pop of chic glamour with her schoolboy blazer & statement necklace. When I think of effortless style...this is what I envision. Congrats, Tara Belle!

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Okay y'all...it's your turn to show us your muse for the week!
~ HOW MID WEEK MUSE WORKS ~
Mid Week Muse is a linkup party every Wednesday. Submit your favorite fashion related post from that week and link it up here at Ann Elliott and Pampers &Pearls.  Fellow bloggers and readers are one of our greatest sources of inspiration, and we hope you will join us and share your “muse.”

REQUIREMENTS:
Grab the button below and link back to both of our blogs: 
Ann Elliott and Pampers & Pearls.  
Link up starts on Wednesday at 6:00am EST.

Please help us promote the link up!
Use #MidWeekMuse and be sure to tag us on IG:
 @anniebryan and @pamperspearls

Share your post on Facebook and give us a shout out:
@annelliottblog and @pampersandpearls

Follow us on BlogLovin: 
Ann Elliott and Pampers & Pearls.


Pampers & Pearls
 photo Signature_zps6a9601b4.jpg
You can find me on...



Linking up with:


Labels: , , ,