Moda Monday: Black, White & Leopard All Over


~ Happy Monday Lovies ~

I hope you all had a fabulous weekend!!! My weekend was just perfect.  My husband and I celebrated  our 5th anniversary doing what we love best; hanging out together, eating & drinking - ha!  Saturday night we went up to the club and had some cocktails & apps at the bar.  Then we decided to come back home & make homemade pizzas, drink wine & watch a movie.  We finished the weekend by hitting up our favorite spot Sunday morning for brunch & beermosas.  It was exactly what we wanted to do.  So, I thought I would share with you what I wore out for drinks on Saturday. And yes, I'm obsessed with my shoes too (I practically stole them from a friend) ;-)!




Earrings // Top // Pants // Clutch // Wedges // Cable Bracelet // Crystal Bracelet



Okay Lovies, have a great night!! I'll see you here tomorrow for Taste of Tuesday!


 photo Signature_zps6a9601b4.jpg
You can find me on...


Linking up with:
Still Being Molly
Fizz & Frosting
Watch Out for the Woestmans
More Pieces of Me
Rhea Et Cetera
Join The Gossip

Labels: , , , , , , ,