Thrifty Thursday: Three "tiers" for the strappy black sandal!


~ Happy Thursday Everyone ~

It seems like it's been eons since we've actually had a true Thrifty Thursday!! I was so super sick last week that I didn't know my ass from my esophagus!  But...we're back on track and better then ever! 
Today's savvy shopper alert is all about the strappy black sandal.  This sandal is everywhere and is going to be huge for Fall/Winter.  If you read P&P often then you know my BFF is getting married in Nov.  She's already picked out the BM dresses (which I just got delivered to my door today - eek; I'm so stinking excited!) and has asked that we all find a strappy black sandal to wear with it.  So you know me...I was immediately on the hunt for the most amazing knock-off, and my findings didn't disappoint! You can thank my LTP for basically hand delivering an amazing Thrifty Thursday to you! Below you'll find three different tiers of designers & pricing for almost the exact same style.  What do you think!?!?!


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9 // 10


The greatest thing about a majority of these heels (but especially the "steal" ones) is that they come in other colors (nude, red, blue, leopard, etc...) #AMAZEBALLS!  But now I need your help! Which pair from the "steal" row do I buy to wear for the wedding!?!?!?  HELP! Sound off below or on my Instagram post ASAP! 

Okay Lovies, I'll see you back here tomorrow for a Gator Game Day Edition of "Five on Friday." IT'S COLLEGE FOOTBALL BABY!!!! 

 photo Signature_zps6a9601b4.jpg
You can find me on...
Facebook // Instagram // Twitter // Pinterest // Bloglovin


Linking up with:

Home of Malones
East Coast Chic
Stylin' in St. Louis
Treasure Tromp

Labels: , , , , ,