Mid Week Muse: Fall Style Session


~ Hello Lovies ~
It's Hump Day! Wahoo! It's also a great day of the week around here because we get to talk about our favorite fashion finds/inspirations.  Today's "muse" for me is this Alternative Alpaca Raglan Sweater...



When I saw it online I immediately swooned.  It looks ridiculously comfortable, the color is perfect for Fall, and the style is so versatile it can go with anything.  So while we're on the subject of going with anything, I thought I would show you my two favorite ways to style this sweater for Fall; the first one is daytime/casual, and the second is nighttime/dressy. Which do you like better!?!?


Alternative Sweater 2 ways for Fall

1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9 // 10 // 11 // 12


_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Now...Congrats to Lindsey from Thrift and Shout  for being selected as my favorite muse from last week!


Now you know how much I love leopard accents, so her post immediately caught my eye.  But what I love about Lindsey (and this look especially) is that she gets almost all her pieces from thrift shopping; amazing!!! This dress that she's wearing y'all was $7!!! Her goal is to inspire others to live fabulously without spending a fortune, and we think she nailed that concept perfectly here! XOXO

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Okay y'all...it's your turn to show us your muse for the week!

~ HOW MID WEEK MUSE WORKS ~
Mid Week Muse is a linkup party every Wednesday. Submit your favorite fashion related post from that week and link it up here at Pampers &Pearls.  Fellow bloggers and readers are one of our greatest sources of inspiration, and we hope you will join us and share your “muse.”

REQUIREMENTS:
Grab the button below and link back to my blog: 
Pampers & Pearls.  
Link up starts on Wednesday at 6:00am EST.

Please help me promote the link up!
Use #MidWeekMuse and be sure to tag me on IG:
@pamperspearls

Share your post on Facebook and give me a shout out:
@pampersandpearls

Tweet your post and give me a holler (I'll like & re-tweet):

@Pampers_Pearls

Follow me on BlogLovin: 
@ Pampers & Pearls


Pampers & Pearls
 photo Signature_zps6a9601b4.jpg
You can find me on...

Linking up with:
Because Shanna Said So




Labels: , , , , ,