Mid Week Muse: Rainy Day Chic


~ Happy Mid Week Muse Lovies ~

It's Hump Day, which is awesome...we're almost half way through the week! Recently we have been getting overwhelmed with rain, which is nice because it's brought a tinge of cold weather but I'm over everything being wet.  I want to wear booties not galoshes.  Anyways, it's time to make the best out of a "wet" situation, therefore this week's muse is all about pulling off "Rainy Day Chic."



Rainy Day Chic



Umbrella // Raincoat // Wellies // Purse

Clearly I love all the hot pink because I think it's the perfect way to feel feminine and stay sassy while running around in the rain.  You can hide your frizzy hair in this versatile raincoat, and since it's clear it goes with every outfit.  And lastly, you don't have to worry about your belongings getting wet (which always happen to me while I'm running to the bar..I meant car...Freudian slip!) because this satchel is 100% plastic and will protect everything. #Winning!



_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Now...Congrats to Riva from Riva la Diva for being selected as my favorite muse from last week!



What caught my eye about Riva's photo was the shirt; obsessed!!! It's crisp, clean, chic, and can be worn with almost any outfit.  So imagine my surprise when I read Riva's post and realized that it was a complete DIY on how to make this shirt yourself! Amazeballs! I knew I had to pick her as my favorite muse.  Not only did Riva nail this look and have us swooning over how to copy it ourselves, but now we can get the exact same shirt too.  Genius! LOVE!

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Okay y'all...it's your turn to show us your muse for the week!

~ HOW MID WEEK MUSE WORKS ~
Mid Week Muse is a linkup party every Wednesday. Submit your favorite fashion related post from that week and link it up here at Pampers &Pearls.  Fellow bloggers and readers are one of our greatest sources of inspiration, and we hope you will join us and share your “muse.”

REQUIREMENTS:
Grab the button below and link back to my blog: 
Pampers & Pearls.  
Link up starts on Wednesday at 6:00am EST.

Please help me promote the link up!
Use #MidWeekMuse and be sure to tag me on IG:
@pamperspearls

Share your post on Facebook and give me a shout out:
@pampersandpearls

Tweet your post and give me a holler (I'll like & re-tweet):

@Pampers_Pearls

Follow me on BlogLovin: 
@ Pampers & Pearls


Pampers & Pearls
 photo Signature_zps6a9601b4.jpg
You can find me on...

Linking up with:
Because Shanna Said So






Labels: , , , , , , ,