Five on Friday: In the Know


~ Happy Friday Friends ~

You know, I often write about how fast the week went and blah, blah, blah.  Well this week moved along like a herd of turtles. Holy glacial pace! Here's how bad it was...I wrote today's post on Wednesday night thinking it was already Thursday which means it didn't even occur to me that I didn't write a "Thrifty Thursday" post.  Help me, I'm losing it! Anyways, we finally/officially made it to Friday and I'm looking forward to a relaxing weekend (first weekend I'll be home in over 2 weeks) of happy hours, pumpkin patches & football!!  

However, before we start mouthing off that it's "Five O'clock Somewhere" lets focus on what's important; savvy shopping! The sales this week have been overwhelming.  I literally feel like every time I check my email I have a new "sale alert." HOLLA! So for today's "Five on Friday" I have the 5 best sales that are currently in progress.


 SAKS FIFTH AVENUE Friends & Family Sale


Need we say more!? Saks can be over-priced, but when they have sales like this you CAN NOT pass it up.  It's the perfect time to snag those gorgeous Tory Burch riding boots you'll wear ALL winter, that timeless DVF wrap dress, or that coveted Rebecca Minkoff Satchel.  Or if you're like me...you could get some early (cheap) Christmas shopping done. Use Code: FRNFAM.  Favorites Below.


__________________________________________________________________________________________________________



ASOS: Up to 50% off Sale


There are WAY TOO MANY favorites to choose from so just do yourself a favor and follow this link HERE for over 31 pages (yep...31) of amazingly cheap & chic dresses!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________



AMAZON



Use code: BOOTUP14 to receive 20% off boots sold & shipped by Amazon. Same rules apply as above...there are over 100 pages of boots to pick from.  Follow the link AND I would suggest using the filters ;-). 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________



J.Crew

J.Crew is doing 30% off outerwear and sweaters with code: SHOPFALL.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________



Carter's 

40% off the entire site/store, no code needed! Again...the whole store is on sale...it would be too hard to pick favorites...so click on the link and enjoy your shopping!


Have a great weekend Lovies!




 photo Signature_zps6a9601b4.jpg
You can find me on...
Facebook // Instagram // Twitter // Pinterest // Bloglovin


Linking up with:
Style Elixir
For the Love of Fancy
Lena B Actually
September FARM
Five on Friday

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,