Mid Week Muse: Fawn Faux Fur


~ Happy Wednesday Lovies ~

Today I am musing over my second Holiday look with Rosie True; "Christmas Casual."  This outfit is perfect for just about anything.  You can wear this to Christmas Mass, Christmas Eve dinner, Christmas day dinner, dinner out with friends, a Christmas party, even work! And I think my favorite part of this whole outfit is the vest...it's one of the softest things I've ever touched!! Get you some lovies!





'

Necklace // Vest // Tunic // Leggings // Boots // Bracelets 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Now...Last week's most viewed "Muse" post was of Erica & Brooke from Pumps & Pushups. Be sure to stop by their blog, link-up and say hello! 



Alright girls...now go link-up below & thank you for being a friend! ;-)
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

~ HOW MID WEEK MUSE WORKS ~

Mid Week Muse is a linkup party every Wednesday. Submit your favorite fashion related post from that week and link it up here at Pampers &Pearls.  Fellow bloggers and readers are one of our greatest sources of inspiration, and we hope you will join us and share your “muse.”

REQUIREMENTS:
Grab the button below and link back to my blog: 
Pampers & Pearls.  
Link up starts on Wednesday at 6:00am EST.

Please help me promote the link up!
Use #MidWeekMuse and be sure to tag us on IG:
@pamperspearls and Twitter @Pampers_Pearls

Share your post on Facebook and give me a shout out:
@pampersandpearls

Follow me on BlogLovin: 
Pampers & Pearls.


Pampers & Pearls


Okay Lovies...have a great Hump Day and I'll see you back here tomorrow for Thrifty Thursday; Holiday Gift Guide Under $50!!
 photo Signature_zps6a9601b4.jpg
You can find me on...
Facebook // Instagram // Twitter // Pinterest // Bloglovin


Linking up with:
Because Shanna Said So // The Pleated Poppy // Get your Pretty On // Tucker Up // My Girlish Whims // Shopping My Closet // The Mummy Chronicles  // Cappuccino and Fashion // Pumps & Pushups // Home of Malones // East Coast Chic // Stylin' in St. Louis // Sincerely Jenna Marie // Mix & Match Fashion // Perfectly Coutured // Twenties Girl Style  // Happiness at Mid-Life //


Labels: , , , , , , , ,