Let's Play Dress-Up


~ Happy Friday Lovies ~

It's that fabulous day again when we look forward to all things "Weekend!"  Whether your plans are non-stop or to sit on the couch, Friday always feels good!  I'm really excited about this weekend because a family friend is getting married AND it's actually in town...which rarely happens!!! I've been helping out the past few weeks with some of the last minute, minor wedding details (those cute 11x14 pics of the newlyweds as kids were all me ;-), so I'm extra excited to see it all come together.

Blah, Blah, Blah right!?!   Let's get to the important stuff...what I'm wearing!!!  Here's where you come in.  Let's play dress up & I'm your Barbie Doll! I know what dress I'm going to wear (a very simple black, fitted, knee length Laundry by Shelli Segal dress. Similar fit/length here so you can have a better idea), BUT I have no clue what shoes to wear.  I have accessories & jewels to go with any/all of them, my feet just simply can not make a decision.  Please help dress me!!!




The Classic Black Pump




Kate Spade



_________________________________________________________________________________




The Black Open-Toe Sandal


Prima Donna



_________________________________________________________________________________




The Chic Satin D'Orsay


Christian Louboutin, old
(Similar here and here



_________________________________________________________________________________




The Bold Platform Pump



Pour La Victoire, old
(similar here, here, and here)



_________________________________________________________________________________




The Fun Satin Multi-Color Pump



Emilio Pucci




Okay Lovies...help a sister out! What should I wear?  What would you wear?  Let me know and I'll be sure to post details on Monday with #WIW for Moda Monday! XOXO, have a great weekend!


 photo Signature_zps6a9601b4.jpg
You can find me on...
Facebook // Instagram // Twitter // Pinterest // Bloglovin


Linking up with:

Mondays: 
Still Being Molly // Fizz & Frosting // Watch Out for the Woestmans // More Pieces of Me // Rhea Et Cetera // B Loved Boston // Bella and the City // Fashionably Employed // Cha Cha the Fashion Genius
Tuesdays: 
Style Elixir // The Fashion Canvas // Martinis and Bikinis // Ladybug Blessings // I do DeClaire // Mama - and More! // InDuffinitely Me
Wednesdays: 
Thursdays: 
Home of Malones // East Coast Chic // Stylin' in St. Louis // Treasure Tromp // Sincerely Jenna Marie // Mix & Match Fashion // Twenties Girl Style  // Happiness at Mid-Life // Lisa a la mode
Fridays: 

Labels: , ,