Mid Week Muse: Haute Holiday Recap


~Happy Wednesday Lovies~

It's hump day which is good since going back to work this Monday was painful for most. Seeing as I didn't post over Christmas or New Years I figured I would share with you some of my favorite looks (AKA muses). I've also included a few of my favorite things from Santa ;-). 


Christmas Eve 
 This first outfit is what I wore to mass with the family on Christmas Eve. As you might have seen on Instagram last night, one of my favorite combos is leopard & red; and when I say leopard I mean chic leopard...not Snookie leopard. So for Christmas Eve I added a dash of red to be festive, and a dash of leopard for fun. Plus...I absolutely love these D&G pants which I rarely get to wear.  

Top (Forever 21, similar here) // Necklace // Bracelet // Heels (Forever 21, similar here) // Pants Dolce & Gabbana, similar here) // Clutch (J.Crew, similar here)




Girls Night Out
The Saturday after Christmas a few of us girlfriends got together for dinner and drinks.  It was a nice break from the hustle & bustle of the season, and a good chance to catch up on everyone's Christmas. PLUS, it gave me an awesome excuse to wear my new jeans, heels & necklace.  The "W" necklace was my Christmas gift from Wake.  He broke my last one, so this was a different but beautiful replacement.  The heels were an early Christmas present that I couldn't pass up; thank you Nordstrom for early December sales. And lastly, these amazing new jeans were a gift from James Jeans and I literally haven't taken them off!

Moto Jacket (Romeo & Juliet Couture, similar here) // Tunic (Target, similar here) // Heels // Earrings // Necklace // Jeans // Clutch




New Years Eve
This year we spent NYE with some of our best friends out at their parents house.  I'd like to fondly refer to it as an adult fun house. They have horseshoes, corn hole, basketball, ping pong (aka the flip cup table), a fire pit, a hot tub, a pool, a Foosball table, etc... Plus, our friends also have a 1 year old which made it a lot easier putting "W" down for bed and getting up the next morning. We had a craw fish boil for dinner and then rang in the New Year with lots of champagne and noise makers; see photos below.





So yes...we had a ton of fun...too much fun actually, but we won't go into that ;-).  I wore my new James Jeans again (I wasn't lying when I said I haven't taken them off), and I was finally able to show off/use my new GiGi New York wallet.  The hubby got it for me for Christmas and I'm OBSESSED; favorite wallet ever! And, it goes with everything! 


Vest (Rachel Roy, another option here) // Wallet // Tunic // Booties // Scarf (Target) // Jeans 


_____________________________________________________________________________________________


Now, moving right along!  Our last "Mid Week Muse" was two weeks ago (whew) and newcomer Tilden Brighton from To Be Bright had the most viewed post.  Check out her post and you'll now why she got the most hits; her style is effortless, classic and super chic! 



Alright loves...now go link-up below! ;-)
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

~ HOW MID WEEK MUSE WORKS ~

Mid Week Muse is a linkup party every Wednesday. Submit your favorite fashion related post from that week and link it up here at Pampers &Pearls.  Fellow bloggers and readers are one of our greatest sources of inspiration, and we hope you will join us and share your “muse.”

REQUIREMENTS:
Grab the button below and link back to my blog: 
Pampers & Pearls.  
Link up starts on Wednesday at 6:00am EST.

Please help me promote the link up!
Use #MidWeekMuse and be sure to tag us on IG:
@pamperspearls and Twitter @Pampers_Pearls

Share your post on Facebook and give me a shout out:
@pampersandpearls

Follow me on BlogLovin: 
Pampers & Pearls.


Pampers & Pearls

 photo Signature_zps6a9601b4.jpg
You can find me on...
Facebook // Instagram // Twitter // Pinterest // Bloglovin


Linking up with:
Because Shanna Said So // The Pleated Poppy // Get your Pretty On // Tucker Up // My Girlish Whims // Shopping My Closet // The Mummy Chronicles  // Cappuccino and Fashion // Pumps & Pushups 


Labels: , , , , , ,