Mid Week Muse Link-Up & What's In My Bag


~ Happy Hump Day Lovies ~

Thank you all for re-joining me for Mid Week Muse! As I said on Monday, I experienced a few issues with Linky Tools and therefore was not willing and/or able to get the link-up going last week. BUT, we are back today and I hope you are ready to share whatever you are musing over this week.

Since one of my muses is still my new Longchamp bag (because it holds everything) I thought I would share with you what I lug around with me on a day to day basis.  I've never done a "What's in your purse" post, only a "what's in your diaper bag" post.  But now that Wake is almost 2 (eek!) I am moving farther and farther away from using a diaper bag; although I carry it sometimes as a purse because I love it so much!



1. CLINIQUE Superbalm Moisturizing Gloss in Black Honey. 
This is an amazing balm with a gorgeous tint.
2. (PLA) Beauty Glam Lip Gloss in Bambina 
3. Bobbi Brown High Shimmer Lip Gloss in Plum Gold
4. NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Dragon Girl
5. Kate Spade Cosmetic Case
6. Clean & Clear Oil Absorbing Sheets
7. Well-Kept Screen Cleansing Towelettes
8. Tiny Prints Notebook.  
I write everything in here...stuff for my kids when tutoring as well as lists for the blog.
9. Monogram Tortoise iPhone Case
10. Kate Spade Agenda
Not my favorite agenda of all time, but there will be more on that later.
11. Longchamp Le Pliage Large Tote
Obsessed!
12. Nalgene HDPE Grip-N-Gulp Water Bottle 
For W.  He's thirsty at the most random of times so I've learned to always have water with me.
13. Banana Chips
Wake's go to for snacking which is A-Okay with me.  When we are out and about these are the best option...other than fresh fruit of course. 
14. Tory Burch Diaper Bag
(Old. Newer version Here)
15. Wipes
16. Hand Sanitizer
17. Powerbeats by Dre
18. GiGi New York Coin Purse
19. Ray-Ban Original Aviator
20. Hair Candy
21. Mini Hair Brush 
22. GiGi New York Wallet
23. Key Chain
24. Pampers & Pearls business cards


So that's my life in a handbag...literally! What do you think!?
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Now, moving right along!  Our last "Mid Week Muse" was two weeks ago (whew) and the girls from Pumps & Push Ups had the most viewed post again!  I'm thinking the "Ice" really caught everyone's attention, because after all, who doesn't LOVE bling!


Alright lovies...now go link-up below! ;-)
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

~ HOW MID WEEK MUSE WORKS ~

Mid Week Muse is a linkup party every Wednesday. Submit your favorite fashion related post from that week and link it up here at Pampers &Pearls.  Fellow bloggers and readers are one of our greatest sources of inspiration, and we hope you will join us and share your “muse.”

REQUIREMENTS:
Grab the button below and link back to my blog: 
Pampers & Pearls.  
Link up starts on Wednesday at 6:00am EST.

Please help me promote the link up!
Use #MidWeekMuse and be sure to tag us on IG:
@pamperspearls and Twitter @Pampers_Pearls

Share your post on Facebook and give me a shout out:
@pampersandpearls

Follow me on BlogLovin: 
Pampers & Pearls.


Pampers & Pearls

 photo Signature_zps6a9601b4.jpg
You can find me on...
Facebook // Instagram // Twitter // Pinterest // Bloglovin




Linking up with:


Mondays: 
Still Being Molly // Fizz & Frosting // Watch Out for the Woestmans // More Pieces of Me // Rhea Et Cetera // B Loved Boston // Bella and the City // Fashionably Employed // Cha Cha the Fashion Genius
Tuesdays: 
Style Elixir // The Fashion Canvas // Martinis and Bikinis // Ladybug Blessings // I do DeClaire // Mama - and More! // InDuffinitely Me
Wednesdays: 
Because Shanna Said So // The Pleated Poppy // Get your Pretty On // Tucker Up // My Girlish Whims // Shopping My Closet // The Mummy Chronicles  // Cappuccino and Fashion // Pumps & Pushups 
Thursdays: 
Home of Malones // East Coast Chic // Stylin' in St. Louis // Treasure Tromp // Sincerely Jenna Marie // Mix & Match Fashion // Twenties Girl Style  // Happiness at Mid-Life // Lisa a la mode
Fridays: 
Style Elixir // September FARM // The Five on Friday Gang // Penniless Socialite // All Things Chic // Claire Justine OXOX // Two Thirty-Five Designs // Birdie Shoots 





Labels: , , , , ,