Mid Week Muse Link-Up & Nothing


~ Hello Lovies ~

So I've been absent for the past few days, AGAIN, but unlike last time, I'm not sorry.  I woke up Saturday morning with the flu and still haven't fully recovered. And don't even get me started on everything I missed this weekend; my Goddaughter's baptism & 1st Birthday party, Superbowl Party, etc... Yes, I'm bitter! I will say, thank god for Tamiflu, it attacked my chills & achiness almost immediately, but the headaches and sheer exhaustion are still plaguing me. And I'm not sure what's worse...the aching back you get from being sick or the aching back you get from laying in bed or on the couch all day.  So anyways, I have nothing for you again today (because my muse would be a giant sledgehammer to the face...knock my ass out and wake me up when I'm healthy again! Thanks!)  BUT I at least have the linky up so that you can all showcase your fabulous muse's.  

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Last week's most viewed "Muse" was Shannon from Upbeat Soles!  I love everything about this outfit...sexy & classy! 


_____________________________________________________________________________________________

~ HOW MID WEEK MUSE WORKS ~

Mid Week Muse is a linkup party every Wednesday. Submit your favorite fashion related post from that week and link it up here at Pampers &Pearls.  Fellow bloggers and readers are one of our greatest sources of inspiration, and we hope you will join us and share your “muse.”

REQUIREMENTS:
Grab the button below and link back to my blog: 
Pampers & Pearls.  
Link up starts on Wednesday at 6:00am EST.

Please help me promote the link up!
Use #MidWeekMuse and be sure to tag us on IG:
@pamperspearls and Twitter @Pampers_Pearls

Share your post on Facebook and give me a shout out:
@pampersandpearls

Follow me on BlogLovin: 
Pampers & Pearls.


Pampers & Pearls

 photo Signature_zps6a9601b4.jpg
You can find me on...
Facebook // Instagram // Twitter // Pinterest // Bloglovin


Linking up with:

Mondays: 
Still Being Molly // Fizz & Frosting // Watch Out for the Woestmans // More Pieces of Me // Rhea Et Cetera // B Loved Boston // Bella and the City // Fashionably Employed // Cha Cha the Fashion Genius
Tuesdays: 
Style Elixir // The Fashion Canvas // Martinis and Bikinis // Ladybug Blessings // I do DeClaire // Mama - and More! // InDuffinitely Me
Wednesdays: 
Pampers & Pearls // Because Shanna Said So // The Pleated Poppy // Get your Pretty On // Tucker Up // My Girlish Whims // Shopping My Closet // The Mummy Chronicles  // Cappuccino and Fashion // Pumps & Pushups // Classy Yet Trendy
Thursdays: 
Home of Malones // East Coast Chic // Stylin' in St. Louis // Treasure Tromp // Sincerely Jenna Marie // Mix & Match Fashion // Twenties Girl Style  // Happiness at Mid-Life // Lisa a la mode
Fridays: 
Style Elixir // September FARM // The Five on Friday Gang // Penniless Socialite // All Things Chic // Claire Justine OXOX // Two Thirty-Five Designs // Birdie Shoots 

An InLinkz Link-up

Labels: , ,