Mid Week Muse Link-Up & W's 2nd Birthday


~ Happy Wednesday Guys ~

This week we are down in the Naples/Marco Island area visiting family.  Because I was born & raised in Michigan, that is where the majority of my side of the family still lives, which makes seeing them rare.  Therefore whenever I get a chance to go up there or they come this way I have to take full advantage of it.  We are very sad we had to leave daddy behind for work BUT I am soaking up every second in the sun with my Aunt, Brother, SIL & nieces/nephews.  This is the first time Wake has been old enough to play with his other cousins & really appreciate his time with them, which was awesome.  PLUS...today was Wake's 2nd Birthday which made everything even more special. We played in the pool all day and then had pizza & cupcakes (Wake's favorite) for dinner/dessert. 






So anyways, I'm sure I'll have a ton more photos later this week or next, but until then let's jump right into the link-up. 
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Now...Last week's most viewed "Muse" was Oby from I Spy Oby!  She melted all the snow with her loved up look!!!




_____________________________________________________________________________________________

~ HOW MID WEEK MUSE WORKS ~

Mid Week Muse is a linkup party every Wednesday. Submit your favorite fashion related post from that week and link it up here at Pampers &Pearls.  Fellow bloggers and readers are one of our greatest sources of inspiration, and we hope you will join us and share your “muse.”

REQUIREMENTS:
Grab the button below and link back to my blog: 
Pampers & Pearls.  
Link up starts on Wednesday at 6:00am EST.

Please help me promote the link up!
Use #MidWeekMuse and be sure to tag us on IG:
@pamperspearls and Twitter @Pampers_Pearls

Share your post on Facebook and give me a shout out:
@pampersandpearls

Follow me on BlogLovin: 
Pampers & Pearls.


Pampers & Pearls




*Disclosure: I was gifted my bracelets from Love Andrea's Closet.  However, all opinions are my own.
 photo Signature_zps6a9601b4.jpg
You can find me on...
Facebook // Instagram // Twitter // Pinterest // Bloglovin


Linking up with:

Mondays: 
Still Being Molly // Fizz & Frosting // Watch Out for the Woestmans // More Pieces of Me // Rhea Et Cetera // B Loved Boston // Bella and the City // Fashionably Employed // Cha Cha the Fashion Genius
Tuesdays: 
Style Elixir // The Fashion Canvas // Martinis and Bikinis // Ladybug Blessings // I do DeClaire // Mama - and More! // InDuffinitely Me
Wednesdays: 
Pampers & Pearls // Because Shanna Said So // The Pleated Poppy // Get your Pretty On // Tucker Up // My Girlish Whims // Shopping My Closet // The Mummy Chronicles  // Cappuccino and Fashion // Pumps & Pushups // Classy Yet Trendy
Thursdays: 
Home of Malones // East Coast Chic // Stylin' in St. Louis // Treasure Tromp // Sincerely Jenna Marie // Mix & Match Fashion // Twenties Girl Style  // Happiness at Mid-Life // Lisa a la mode
Fridays: 
Style Elixir // September FARM // The Five on Friday Gang // Penniless Socialite // All Things Chic // Claire Justine OXOX // Two Thirty-Five Designs // Birdie Shoots 

An InLinkz Link-up

Labels: , ,