"Current Favorites" Update


Happy Saturday Everyone!

Surprised to see my on a Saturday!? Well its definitely not something I do often, however I updated my "current favorites" badge on the right hand side and wanted to let you know.  And also, I really wanted to share with you Essie Marshmallow.  It's definitely an oldie, but I just gave myself a mani with it for the first time ever and am obsessed!!! I've always been curious about the "white" nail trend but I'm usually so stuck in my way with really bright or really dark colors.  Marshmallow is a huge hit for me though and if you're looking for that perfect white color (not too bright-white like the tips of a french mani, but not too soft like "bubble bath") then this is the perfect color for you! (Click on the picture below for buying options)



ALSO, I'm being featured today on my friends' blog, Peaches in a Pod, which is pretty kismet because they are also talking Mani must-haves!! Great minds think alike ;-). Check out the post and their amazing blog!



 photo Signature_zps6a9601b4.jpg
You can find me on...
Facebook // Instagram // Twitter // Pinterest // Bloglovin




Linking up with:

Mondays: 
Still Being Molly // Fizz & Frosting // Watch Out for the Woestmans // More Pieces of Me // Rhea Et Cetera // B Loved Boston // Bella and the City // Fashionably Employed // Cha Cha the Fashion Genius
Tuesdays: 
Style Elixir // The Fashion Canvas // Martinis and Bikinis // Ladybug Blessings // I do DeClaire // Mama - and More! // InDuffinitely Me
Wednesdays: 
Pampers & Pearls // Because Shanna Said So // The Pleated Poppy // Get your Pretty On // Tucker Up // My Girlish Whims // Shopping My Closet // The Mummy Chronicles  // Cappuccino and Fashion // Pumps & Pushups // Classy Yet Trendy
Thursdays: 
Home of Malones // East Coast Chic // Stylin' in St. Louis // Treasure Tromp // Sincerely Jenna Marie // Mix & Match Fashion // Twenties Girl Style  // Happiness at Mid-Life // Lisa a la mode
Fridays: 
Style Elixir // September FARM // The Five on Friday Gang // Penniless Socialite // All Things Chic // Claire Justine OXOX // Two Thirty-Five Designs // Birdie Shoots // Lizzie in Lace
Saturdays:
The Fashionista Momma // The Sits Girls // House of Hipsters  

Labels: ,