Five on Friday; Hip Hop Hooray

TGIF Lovies!

Hallelujah, Amen! We made it! It felt like Friday on Tuesday to me this week...anyone else!? Phew! So, Hip Hop Hooray - Easter's on the Way!! Today's Five on Friday is all about my Easter house decor.  Since working with Dollar Tree last Halloween, I have been addicted to getting all my decorations for every Holiday from them, and the awesome trinkets & fun items for Easter did not disappoint!!



First we have my kitchen table centerpiece.  Other than the wicker basket, everything used to make this came from Dollar Tree;  Terra cotta pot, fillable eggs, burlap ribbon, Easter egg picks, Styrofoam insert and grass.






 Cost = ~ $8 to buy/make





 & 

Next we have the range in my Kitchen decorated with my Easter Sign and hand towels. I got the sign last year at Michael's & the hand towels two years ago at Williams - Sonoma, so I didn't need to purchase new/replace any of them this time around!










Here we have another awesome little #DIY craft from Dollar Tree that costs...TWO DOLLARS (I already had the hot glue gun). How easy is this!? I glued the ribbon to the egg and Voila...now I have the cutest little egg decoration in the alcove of the hallway. 










And lastly, we have all the eggs-tra special stuff...Easter Bunny goodies!  We have family coming in town for Easter so I thought this white plastic container would be good to schlep toys & candy in over the weekend; might even serve as the hubby's basket - haha.  The rest of what you see is for Wake on Easter morning and would cost....drumroll...$12!!!!  I just love that there is cute (and appropriate) toys for him instead of a ton of candy.  AND it won't break the bank!!! 





So that's a little bit of Easter in my house thanks to Dollar Tree...again! Hope you have a great weekend and we'll see you soon!



 photo Signature_zps6a9601b4.jpg
You can find me on...
Facebook // Instagram // Twitter // Pinterest // Bloglovin


Linking up with:

Mondays: 
Still Being Molly // Fizz & Frosting // Watch Out for the Woestmans // More Pieces of Me // Rhea Et Cetera // B Loved Boston // Bella and the City // Fashionably Employed // Cha Cha the Fashion Genius
Tuesdays: 
Style Elixir // The Fashion Canvas // Martinis and Bikinis // Ladybug Blessings // I do DeClaire // Mama - and More! // InDuffinitely Me
Wednesdays: 
Pampers & Pearls // Because Shanna Said So // The Pleated Poppy // Get your Pretty On // Tucker Up // My Girlish Whims // Shopping My Closet // The Mummy Chronicles  // Cappuccino and Fashion // Pumps & Pushups // Classy Yet Trendy
Thursdays: 
Home of Malones // East Coast Chic // Stylin' in St. Louis // Treasure Tromp // Sincerely Jenna Marie // Mix & Match Fashion // Twenties Girl Style  // Happiness at Mid-Life // Lisa a la mode
Fridays: 
Style Elixir // September FARM // The Five on Friday Gang // Penniless Socialite // All Things Chic // Claire Justine OXOX // Two Thirty-Five Designs // Birdie Shoots 

Labels: , , , , , , ,