Five on Friday


Hi Lovies!
Happy Friday! Another week down...another week closer to summer! Yay!! Let's cut to the chase though and jump on my five favorites from this week!




Dana Leigh Apparel

I found a new online store that I'm loving, Dana Leigh Apparel. The thing I love EVEN MORE is their instagram wholesale account; ShopWholesale23.  On this account they post any Dana Leigh apparel that is on sale or clearance for beyond great prices. Check out these teal linen drawstring pants I just got.  So cute right!? Stay tuned because I'll be styling them for a post next week!

Pants





Two Moms in the Raw

I just found this brand at Whole Foods the other day and am obsessed.  If you read my blog you know that we are on modified Paleo in our house and I am always on the hunt for more snacks/paleo items for the cupboard.  Enter, Two Moms in the Raw!

The "founder started making raw foods after being diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis in 2004. She found that a natural path to wellness (including a raw food diet) worked best for her. The treats she made for herself became so popular with friends and family that she decided to share the goodness even further with the help of her own mother"...hence TWO MOMS. They have a cereal (pictured and what I'm currently obsessed with), granola bars, nut bars, sea crackers (can't wait to try these), and truffles.  Is your mouth watering yet!? Ugh...I'm craving a truffle as we speak!





Kombucha Pale Ale


While in Whole Foods picking up my Kalemole (see my instagram) and Two Moms in the Raw cereal, I decided to try out Unity Vibration's Kombucha Pale Ale.  I keep seeing my friend Elise from Simply Clean Food post about this beer and curiosity killed the cat.  Now let me just say, I love kombucha, so it is no surprise that I loved this beer.  It is pretty "hoppy" so I could only drink 1-2 at a time, but it is definitely now on my favorite beer list. PLUS...it's gluten free AND paleo friendly. If you guys enjoy kombucha, you have to try this. 






Chewy.com

Now that W is here I will be the first to admit that my fur babies have taken a backseat...to everything! So, I am really excited that I found Chewy.com.   "Chewy.com was founded by people with a serious passion for helping pets. They wanted to make the process of finding food, treats and all that good stuff easy to find--and deliver it straight to your doorstep.  Chewy.com's dedicated staff--furry and non-furry alike--are committed to providing the kind of service that makes you go 'wow.'" They have warehouses all over the country that can ship the freshest, highest quality products-and fast.  Bottom line is, they're here to make pet happiness happen, and clearly that is exactly what Daisy (my doggie) and Snooze (my cat) need.






please mom may I have another!

Today we received our first box from Chewy.com and it was a success...for the most part. Daisy wanted nothing to do with the squeaky Kong ball...it's still in the exact same place on the floor.  On the other hand, the Orijen dog snacks were so awesome that Daisy was sniffing all over it before I could even unzip the package!  Then once it was open the cat even came out of hibernation to get in on the goodness.  Orijen uses steam-cooking technologies to allow for higher fresh ingredient inclusions and are 100% PURE MEAT! It was obvious that these treats were the real deal because my picky pup (and snooping cat) approved. 





Tacos Tank

Y'all! I have officially died and gone to heaven! Thanks to a loving P&P reader who shared this with me, I have found a tank that I'm pretty sure was created for me.  It should be called the MTike Tank because it's so beyond perfect; like, I saw it and started to cry.  Hot streaming tears of thanks to the genius who put this on a shirt.  Let me introduce you to...the tacos tank!


P.S.A...if any family, friends or loyal readers would like to give me an early birthday present - this is it!!!! Whoever designed this gets me. They understand my brain. We're cut from the same cloth...and that cloth say tacos, margaritas & girl talk. Get in my life!



 photo Signature_zps6a9601b4.jpg
You can find me on...
Facebook // Instagram // Twitter // Pinterest // Bloglovin


Linking up with:

Mondays: 
Still Being Molly // Fizz & Frosting // Watch Out for the Woestmans // More Pieces of Me // Rhea Et Cetera // B Loved Boston // Bella and the City // Fashionably Employed // Cha Cha the Fashion Genius
Tuesdays: 
Style Elixir // The Fashion Canvas // Martinis and Bikinis // Ladybug Blessings // I do DeClaire // Mama - and More! // InDuffinitely Me
Wednesdays: 
Pampers & Pearls // Because Shanna Said So // The Pleated Poppy // Get your Pretty On // Tucker Up // My Girlish Whims // Shopping My Closet // The Mummy Chronicles  // Cappuccino and Fashion // Pumps & Pushups // Classy Yet Trendy
Thursdays: 
Home of Malones // East Coast Chic // Stylin' in St. Louis // Treasure Tromp // Sincerely Jenna Marie // Mix & Match Fashion // Twenties Girl Style  // Happiness at Mid-Life // Lisa a la mode
Fridays: 
Style Elixir // September FARM // The Five on Friday Gang // Penniless Socialite // All Things Chic // Claire Justine OXOX // Two Thirty-Five Designs // Birdie Shoots 

Labels: , , , , , , , ,