Mid Week Muse Link-Up & "The Abbey"


What's up lovies! 
It's Wednesday which means we're about to get our "muse" on.  This week I'm all about this Rachel Zoe "Abbey" skirt.  It fits perfectly, is a wrap skirt, hi-waisted and truly GORGEOUS.  But, it's never been worn (tags from Nordstrom are still attached, size medium) and it's just sitting in the closet. I mean, I'm so lazy that I can't even find the time to take pics of me wearing it to show you.  So, I am putting it on the market for all of you to enjoy. Follow along...


Exhibit A...the model wearing it with a crisp white button down & stiletto sandals (this is my favorite look)!




Exhibit B...the model wearing it on the catwalk with a Black sweater.



Exhibit C...live pictures from my closet with tags attached. 


So yeah...it was purchased for $425 and never worn, but I'm selling it for $175 with $5 shipping...so $180 in total! Anyways, I figured I would share the wealth with y'all first since I'd rather see someone else muse over it instead of the closet. If you guys are interested email me at pampersandpearls {at} gmail {dot} com. 


_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Okay Lovies, last week's most viewed "Muse" was Kristina from Medicine & Manicures!  I'm loving her comfy style in this adorable Wildfox sweatshirt.  Check out more at the link above. 



_____________________________________________________________________________________________

~ HOW MID WEEK MUSE WORKS ~

Mid Week Muse is a linkup party every Wednesday. Submit your favorite fashion related post from that week and link it up here at Pampers &Pearls.  Fellow bloggers and readers are one of our greatest sources of inspiration, and we hope you will join us and share your “muse.”

REQUIREMENTS:
Grab the button below and link back to my blog: 
Pampers & Pearls.  
Link up starts on Wednesday at 6:00am EST.

Please help me promote the link up!
Use #MidWeekMuse and be sure to tag us on IG:
@pamperspearls and Twitter @Pampers_Pearls

Share your post on Facebook and give me a shout out:
@pampersandpearls

Follow me on BlogLovin: 
Pampers & Pearls.


Pampers & Pearls

 photo Signature_zps6a9601b4.jpg
You can find me on...
Facebook // Instagram // Twitter // Pinterest // Bloglovin


Linking up with:

Mondays: 
Still Being Molly // Fizz & Frosting // Watch Out for the Woestmans // More Pieces of Me // Rhea Et Cetera // B Loved Boston // Bella and the City // Fashionably Employed // Cha Cha the Fashion Genius
Tuesdays: 
Style Elixir // The Fashion Canvas // Martinis and Bikinis // Ladybug Blessings // I do DeClaire // Mama - and More! // InDuffinitely Me
Wednesdays: 
Pampers & Pearls // Because Shanna Said So // The Pleated Poppy // Get your Pretty On // Tucker Up // My Girlish Whims // Shopping My Closet // The Mummy Chronicles  // Cappuccino and Fashion // Pumps & Pushups // Classy Yet Trendy
Thursdays: 
Home of Malones // East Coast Chic // Stylin' in St. Louis // Treasure Tromp // Sincerely Jenna Marie // Mix & Match Fashion // Twenties Girl Style  // Happiness at Mid-Life // Lisa a la mode
Fridays: 
Style Elixir // September FARM // The Five on Friday Gang // Penniless Socialite // All Things Chic // Claire Justine OXOX // Two Thirty-Five Designs // Birdie Shoots 

An InLinkz Link-up

Labels: , , ,