Wake and the Neverland Pirates


~ Yo Ho Mateys! ~

How was your weekend!?  Ours was great! The weather wasn't perfect, but the rain (and unfortunately not the cold) held off long enough for our birthday kids to run around the playground for a couple hours. I know I had a fabulous time and I think the kids did too.  As I mentioned on Friday we decided to do a "Wake and the Neverland Pirates" theme...I just couldn't help myself with the play on the words.  PLUS, it was so easy to find decorations and favors; the favors & signage came from Target, balloons & pull-apart cake from Publix. 








When the guests first arrived we decided to take the kids out to the playground.  The ground was quite muddy (which the little ones loved) and the wind somewhat brutal coming off the river, but I was just sooooo relieved it wasn't raining. 



"W" Pirate Shirt 

After playing for awhile we decided to head back inside where the club had prepared chicken fingers, fries (the toddler special) and a gorgeous Spring salad. 






After lunch was of course the part we all were waiting for...the birthday cake!! 











Here Dad...help me clean up!
Going in face first!

Wake's 2nd Birthday was a great success! Yes he might not remember it...but I will and I wanted it to be special.  Plus, it was a great excuse to get so many friends together for the afternoon. I'm always honored and overwhelmed by how many people love W and I'm so glad we were able to make these memories.

Now lastly...here's what I wore.  Well actually this is what I wanted to wear, but it was so cold out that I ended up having to wear one of my big wool sweaters over it.  Regardless...this was my mommy pirate outfit.






Pirate Party



Shop My Outfit Below:


Okay Lovies...that's it from W's Bday and our weekend.  Have a great Monday and we'll see you back here tomorrow for a Paleo Taste of Tuesday


 photo Signature_zps6a9601b4.jpg
You can find me on...
Facebook // Instagram // Twitter // Pinterest // Bloglovin


Linking up with:

Mondays: 
Still Being Molly // Fizz & Frosting // Watch Out for the Woestmans // More Pieces of Me // Rhea Et Cetera // B Loved Boston // Bella and the City // Fashionably Employed // Cha Cha the Fashion Genius
Tuesdays: 
Style Elixir // The Fashion Canvas // Martinis and Bikinis // Ladybug Blessings // I do DeClaire // Mama - and More! // InDuffinitely Me
Wednesdays: 
Pampers & Pearls // Because Shanna Said So // The Pleated Poppy // Get your Pretty On // Tucker Up // My Girlish Whims // Shopping My Closet // The Mummy Chronicles  // Cappuccino and Fashion // Pumps & Pushups // Classy Yet Trendy
Thursdays: 
Home of Malones // East Coast Chic // Stylin' in St. Louis // Treasure Tromp // Sincerely Jenna Marie // Mix & Match Fashion // Twenties Girl Style  // Happiness at Mid-Life // Lisa a la mode
Fridays: 
Style Elixir // September FARM // The Five on Friday Gang // Penniless Socialite // All Things Chic // Claire Justine OXOX // Two Thirty-Five Designs // Birdie Shoots 

Labels: , , , , , ,