~ Hello Lovies ~
Surprise! I have been asked by my lovely friends at Peaches in a Pod to guest host tomorrow, so the originally scheduled "Five on Friday" post is what you are getting today, and tomorrow's post is all about The Kentucky Derby! However, in keeping today Thrifty Thursday appropriate, my five last minute Mother's Day gifts are all under $50 AND can be purchased from Amazon Prime (2 day shipping guaranteed) or most local stores like Target, Barnes & Noble, Anthropologie (if you have a mall), and teleflora.com. I've made this so easy for you I think you should buy me a gift too!
SHOP THE ITEMS
1) It doesn't take a genius to know that "flowers are happiness." -Stefano Gabbano. You can order arrangements from Teleflora up until Saturday May 9th and they'll be delivered Sunday. It doesn't get more last minute then that...but mom will still love them!! $50+
2) My Mom, Style Icon. This book is based on Piper Weiss's hugely popular blog of the same name, "this book features 200 color photographs from decades past of moms showing us how its done. A perfect gift for mothers, daughters, and style mavens, My Mom, Style Icon is an entertaining celebration of the very first—and most important—style icon in a young woman's life." $8 - 17
3) Venetian Copper "Home" Frame. Moms love photos; of their kids, grandchildren, vacations, etc... Walgreens can guarantee 1-hr development on 4x6 photos for VERY cheap. Print out some photos and stuff them into this chic & sweet frame to make mom's day sentimental and complete! $29
4) Rifle Paper Co. Notebooks. These Vintage Blossom notebooks (which are so beautiful they could serve as coffee table decor) come in a set of two with unlined pages for lots of thoughts; you know us moms have them! ALSO...since I love this company so much I am currently partnered up with some other favorite bloggers & event planners doing a Rifle Paper Co. giveaway. Head over to my Instagram account (here) to enter. $17
5) Aspen Bay Capri Blue Candle. These are my favorite candles ever...hands down! Both the Volcano & Aloha Orchid scents fill me & my house with tranquility, fragrance & peace. I usually have these on every gift guide. You can purchase them on Amazon Prime, at Anthropologie, and usually at a lot of local boutiques. And pick one up for yourself...you'll thank me! $27
Alright my dears, that's all I have for you today. DO NOT FORGET ABOUT MOM; we're crazy, but worth it! Have a great Thursday and I'll see you back here tomorrow for my special Kentucky Derby edition. Smoochies!
You can find me on...
Labels: fashion, lifestyle, mom, Mother's Day gifts, savvy shopping, thrifty Thursday