Birthday Rocks


~ Happy Monday Lovies ~
And...Happy Belated Mother's Day to everyone! I hope you had a great weekend celebrating the women in your life who have raised you, loved you, and made a difference. Mother's day use to be so sad for me with my mother being gone, but since I've had Wakeland it really makes me appreciate the love that my mom showered me with while she was here.  I always feel her the most on this day and it fills my heart.

So anyway, what was a really crappy week last week turned into the best weekend! My birthday was Saturday so I started the party early with dinner out on Thursday.  I met my sister-in-law and some girlfriends at a fun (Mexican) restaurant for Ladies Night; duh!  They have 1/2 price margaritas and you know it just wouldn't be my birthday celebration without one of those!  Lucky enough, I received my second Rocksbox that day and all three pieces (literally everything in the box) matched my outfit perfectly.  Whoever my stylist is, nailed it!!! I loved every single piece and have worn the bracelet and ring almost every day since receiving them.  And remember, If you sign up for Rocksbox and use code pampersandpearlsxoxo you will receive one month free!!! Isn't that awesome!?  Follow the link below to sign up, use the above code (pampersandpearlsxoxo) and VOILA...you'll have a gorgeous box of baubles at your door for free.  

Shine Insider Link



SHOP THIS LOOK


Okay Lovies...have a great Monday and I will see you soon! 
 photo Signature_zps6a9601b4.jpg
You can find me on...
Facebook // Instagram // Twitter // Pinterest // Bloglovin


Linking up with:

Mondays: 
Still Being Molly // Fizz & Frosting // Watch Out for the Woestmans // More Pieces of Me // Rhea Et Cetera // B Loved Boston // Bella and the City // Fashionably Employed // Cha Cha the Fashion Genius // A Little Bit of Cheer
Tuesdays: 
Style Elixir // The Fashion Canvas // Martinis and Bikinis // Ladybug Blessings // I do DeClaire // Mama - and More! // InDuffinitely Me
Wednesdays: 
Pampers & Pearls // Because Shanna Said So // The Pleated Poppy // Get your Pretty On // Tucker Up // My Girlish Whims // Shopping My Closet // The Mummy Chronicles  // Cappuccino and Fashion // Pumps & Pushups // Classy Yet Trendy // Sydney Fashion Hunter // A Lovely Little Wardrobe
Thursdays: 
Home of Malones // East Coast Chic // Stylin' in St. Louis // Treasure Tromp // Sincerely Jenna Marie // Mix & Match Fashion // Twenties Girl Style  // Happiness at Mid-Life
Fridays: 
Style Elixir // September FARM // The Five on Friday Gang // Penniless Socialite // All Things Chic // Claire Justine OXOX // Two Thirty-Five Designs // Birdie Shoots //Lizzie in Lace
Saturdays:
The Fashionista Momma // The Sits Girls // House of Hipsters  

Labels: , , , , , ,