Mid Week Muse Link-Up & All The Above Clothing


~ Hello Lovies ~
How are you!? I've missed chatting with you all! My schedule has been insane (like, Girl Interrupted insane) this past week.  We're creeping up on the end of the school year, which means I've been tutoring non-stop.  Work is never something to complain about (in my opinion) so I am grateful for the "busy-ness", but will be glad when I can get a breather and hang out with y'all more!

Anyways, this week is "All" about All The Above Clothing.  All the Above Clothing "is dedicated to creating high - quality, stylishly inspired clothing that fosters self expression.  [They] believe that fashion is one of the truest outlets for expressing oneself, and aim to deliver fashion with a deeper meaning."
So how does it work!?  

Step 1) 
Take an inspirational quote.


Step 2) 
Build an abstract and cryptic design based on the quote.



Step 3) 
Print the inspiration on the inside of the item



Unique and thought-provoking right!? They have so many amazing inspirations: wind, luck, puddles, rest, perfection, unanswered prayers, opportunity, Mother Theresa, etc...  But the one that inspired me the most was "memories." Memories are very important to me, they are all I have of certain people & past relationships. So this shirt was designed with Maya Angelou's words in mind:


The back of the shirt is made up of antique news prints which represent old, forgotten stories that are "behind" us.  And there is a cross on the heart which reminds the wearer where real memories last! Isn't that cool!?  This company has really gone above (All the Above in fact) to not only use words & emotions to inspire them, but give us consumers products that mean something to us too.  I love it and am so excited I got to feature them as my muse this week!! I had my memories shirt on the other day with flip flops and my jorts (so easy & comfy), but I've really been loving it over my work out clothes.  It is open and breathable in the back to wear while I warm up/start my run, then comes off quickly & easily, and is great to throw back on over my sweaty tank post-workout to look cute again! Holla!




Getting my jams lined up for the run...felt like the paparazzi was waiting outside my house. HA!

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Next, I want to introduce you to my co-host for this week, Casey from A Little Bit of Cheer.



"The goal of my blog is all about bringing 'A Little Bit of Cheer' to everyone who stops by. Whether it is showing you down to earth, approachable outfits that make you feel confident when you walk out the door, easy ways to put dinner on the table, or maybe you just want to laugh about my crazy family-life with three kids. Whatever reason, I hope this little space on the Internet brings you just 'A Little Bit of Cheer.'"
-Casey

You can follow Casey on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest


* Interested in being a co-host!? Email me at pampersandpearls {at} gmail {dot} com.

__________________________________________________________________________________________


Pampers & Pearls


~ HOW MID WEEK MUSE WORKS ~


Mid Week Muse is a linkup party every Wednesday. Submit your favorite fashion related post from that week and link it up here at Pampers &Pearls.  Fellow bloggers and readers are one of our greatest sources of inspiration, and we hope you will join us and share your “muse.”

REQUIREMENTS:
Grab the button below and link back to my blog: 
Pampers & Pearls.  
Link up starts on Wednesday at 6:00am EST.

Please help me promote the link up!
Use #MidWeekMuse and be sure to tag us on IG:
@pamperspearls and Twitter @Pampers_Pearls

Share your post on Facebook and give me a shout out:
@pampersandpearls

Follow me on BlogLovin: 
Pampers & Pearls.


 photo Signature_zps6a9601b4.jpg
You can find me on...
Facebook // Instagram // Twitter // Pinterest // Bloglovin


Linking up with:

Mondays: 
Still Being Molly // Fizz & Frosting // Watch Out for the Woestmans // More Pieces of Me // Rhea Et Cetera // Bella and the City // Fashionably Employed // Cha Cha the Fashion Genius // A Little Bit of Cheer
Tuesdays: 
Style Elixir // The Fashion Canvas // Martinis and Bikinis // Ladybug Blessings // I do DeClaire // Mama - and More! // InDuffinitely Me
Wednesdays: 
Pampers & Pearls // Because Shanna Said So // The Pleated Poppy // Get your Pretty On // Tucker Up // My Girlish Whims // Shopping My Closet // The Mummy Chronicles  // Cappuccino and Fashion // Pumps & Pushups // Classy Yet Trendy // Sydney Fashion Hunter // A Lovely Little Wardrobe
Thursdays: 
Home of Malones // East Coast Chic // Stylin' in St. Louis // Treasure Tromp // Sincerely Jenna Marie // Mix & Match Fashion // Twenties Girl Style  // Happiness at Mid-Life
Fridays: 
Style Elixir // September FARM // The Five on Friday Gang // Penniless Socialite // All Things Chic // Claire Justine OXOX // Two Thirty-Five Designs // Birdie Shoots //Lizzie in Lace
Saturdays:
The Fashionista Momma // The Sits Girls // House of Hipsters  


* Clothing was gifted to me by All The Above Clothing. The review & opinions are those of my own.

An InLinkz Link-up

Labels: , , ,