Mid Week Muse Link-Up & SoapSox


~ Happy Hump Day Lovies ~
How are you!? How was your Memorial Day weekend!? I always go into these long Holiday weekends thinking they're the perfect time to get more posts done, etc... But I always end up over estimating myself and can NEVER get back into the routine of things.  We spent the entire weekend in the pool or at the beach with family.  So although I apologize it's taken me til Wednesday to get my act together...I'm really not sorry. After all, if I didn't spend time with my family I'd have no one to dress up for or anything to write about ;-).  

Okay, so I am so excited about this new product I got to try out for Wakeland! It's called SoapSox and they are the next generation of washcloths for kids. SoapSox are soft, cuddly, and colorful characters that make bath time kids' favorite time.  Of course I thought the concept was genius, but when I saw that one of the "characters" was an alligator...I HAD IT HAVE IT!!!



"Taking nearly two years to develop and perfect, each SoapSox critter looks like a typical stuffed animal, yet is engineered to go in the bath so a child never has to part with his best friend.  They each have a unique entry point for liquid or bar soap. Simply 'feed' your SoapSox, add water and scrub! There's also built - in finger pockets which make it easy for kids to suds up and clean as they get older.


"feed" your SoapSox
Suds up and scrub!

"Every SoapSox is 'stuffed' with an antimicrobial sponge on the inside and covered with soft yet durable polyester terry cloth on the outside so it can be popped in the washer and dryer.  SoapSox can be found at Nordstrom, BuyBuyBaby, Bed Bath & Beyond, and many other stores around the country and retails for $14.95. You can bet this will be my new go-to for ALL baby showers & 1st Birthdays. Wake absolutely loves his gator and plays with it like a toy even after we're done washing; you'll be sitting there thinking..."now why didn't I think of this!?"
Get those pitties...
Bath Time Joy!

____________________________________________________________________________________________

***I didn't get my act together early enough this week (see why above), so we do not have a co-host. BUT if you are interested in being a Mid Week Muse co-host please
Email me at pampersandpearls {at} gmail {dot} com for details.

__________________________________________________________________________________________


Pampers & Pearls


~ HOW MID WEEK MUSE WORKS ~


Mid Week Muse is a linkup party every Wednesday. Submit your favorite fashion related post from that week and link it up here at Pampers &Pearls.  Fellow bloggers and readers are one of our greatest sources of inspiration, and we hope you will join us and share your “muse.”

REQUIREMENTS:
Grab the button below and link back to my blog: 
Pampers & Pearls.  
Link up starts on Wednesday at 6:00am EST.

Please help me promote the link up!
Use #MidWeekMuse and be sure to tag us on IG:
@pamperspearls and Twitter @Pampers_Pearls

Share your post on Facebook and give me a shout out:
@pampersandpearls

Follow me on BlogLovin: 
Pampers & Pearls.


 photo Signature_zps6a9601b4.jpg
You can find me on...
Facebook // Instagram // Twitter // Pinterest // Bloglovin


Linking up with:

Mondays: 
Still Being Molly // Fizz & Frosting // Watch Out for the Woestmans // More Pieces of Me // Rhea Et Cetera // Bella and the City // Fashionably Employed // Cha Cha the Fashion Genius // A Little Bit of Cheer
Tuesdays: 
Style Elixir // The Fashion Canvas // Martinis and Bikinis // Ladybug Blessings // I do DeClaire // Mama - and More!
Wednesdays: 
Pampers & Pearls // Because Shanna Said So // The Pleated Poppy // Get your Pretty On // Tucker Up // My Girlish Whims // Shopping My Closet // The Mummy Chronicles  // Cappuccino and Fashion // Pumps & Pushups // Classy Yet Trendy // Sydney Fashion Hunter // A Lovely Little Wardrobe
Thursdays: 
Home of Malones // East Coast Chic // Stylin' in St. Louis // Treasure Tromp // Sincerely Jenna Marie // Mix & Match Fashion // Twenties Girl Style  // Happiness at Mid-Life
Fridays: 
Style Elixir // September FARM // The Five on Friday Gang // Penniless Socialite // All Things Chic // Claire Justine OXOX // Two Thirty-Five Designs // Birdie Shoots //Lizzie in Lace
Saturdays:
The Fashionista Momma // The Sits Girls // House of Hipsters  


* The SoapSox was gifted to me by ChicExecs PR Firm. The review & opinions are those of my own.

An InLinkz Link-up

Labels: , , , ,