Shopping & Supporting


~ TGIF Party Peeps ~
It's a 3-day weekend! Can I get an Amen!? Wahoo! We have a busy schedule this weekend between all the Grad parties, visitors & BBQs. Oh, so before I forget, I should probably mention that Moda Monday may not be up until Tuesday.  I would apologize, but something tells me not very many of you will be sitting at your computer on Monday reading my blog. Or at least I hope not.  Get outside & have a beer! In the meantime, here are five favorites from this past week!!









Lili Collection




"Finding fashionable baby shoes has always been a challenge for moms.  You want your little ones to have comfortable shoes that are also cute, but often you have to opt for one or the other. Lili Collection is a unique and fun brand of baby shoes that gives you both fashion and function so your sweet baby can rock some seriously stylish footwear, while keeping their little feet cozy!"

Lili Collection is known for their Animocs, Fringe Leather Boots, and Sprinkle Shoes. Animocs combine the comfort and cuteness of moccasins, with cute animals faces that kids will love! The booties are made with real leather and a velcro closure; they are the perfect blend of fashion and wearability for tots.  Lastly, the Sprinkle Shoes are an exclusive design that feature real sprinkles. Perfect for the Holidays or first birthday celebration.


Now sprinkles were obviously NOT an option in my house, but I LOVED the Camo Mocc. I thought of all the styles, this was the most appropriate for Wake...or at least the one he would be most likely to wear. So cute right!?  Be sure to check out Lili Collection for your babies!!















The Cappelli Straworld Pack-A-Hat


This adorable new hat I got (albeit a bit mommy-ish, but whatever) is perfect for the pool, tropical vacation, beach, etc...  It comes tucked away in "an charming tote-style miniature wristlet bag with summery stripes." The brim is 4.5 inches around (FULL coverage) and has an added benefit of UPF 50+.  May is melanoma awareness month, and since you know how sensitive I am to cancer awareness, I just couldn't help but wear, support and love this Cappelli Staworld hat. It truly is fun & practical.



Wake and I went to the pool just yesterday and I usually can't wear my fun & fancy hats because they always get smashed to the bottom of my pool bag & ruined.  But this hat is meant to be folded & stuffed, and is always easy to locate since it comes in the cutest little wristlet. What do you think!? 


Eyes in the back of my head...always watching my nugget.








FestiGals


FestiGals is a nonprofit organization dedicated to connecting, educating and inspiring women through seminars and events that empower, showcase the culture of New Orleans, and raise awareness and resources for targeted women's causes.

"Want to be pampered? Ready to party? Just want to get away from it all? Whatever it is you’re looking for, you’ll find it at FestiGals, New Orleans’ original ultimate women’s getaway weekend celebration that’s ALL ABOUT YOU!
Grab your gal pals and head on down to New Orleans for the 5th annual event taking place June 11, 2015.  Enjoy customized experiences and activities that range from decadent to elegant to educational."
At FestiGals, you can do it all or pick from a number of “a la carte” activities to fit your schedule. Some of this year’s activities include (but aren't limited to) seminars, luncheons, networking events, a sip & shop cocktail hour, a private home tour, brunch at Muriel's, etc.. For more complete details please click here
"FestiGals is more than just fun and games for the girls. It presents the perfect opportunity to entertain clients, bond with colleagues and reward your female staff for a job well done. Plus, net proceeds from this year’s FestiGals are dedicated to supporting under- insured or un-insured women battling cancer."
I was contacted to help spread the word about FestiGals because as stated above, the funds raised from this years conference go directly to breast cancer related nonprofits.  Obviously with my mother's history, this type of event and fundraising inspires me and I am going to support it 100%.  So if you live in the South East United States you should definitely take a look at this event.  It sounds like ridiculous amounts of fun AND it benefits a great cause.  
* Schedule of Events  * Purchase Tickets








ShopStyle.It

Shop your Likes
from Instagram

Like an Instagram photo with a ShopStyle.it link (like mine) and get an email to shop the look.

How amazing is this!? Now instead of searching all over my blog for outfits/style boards I've created, you can now just hit like on my IG photo and BOOM...you'll receive an email with shoppable links.  Click here to create an account (it's super easy) and you can start shopping your likes instantly.  For example...I posted this photo the other night of my new favorite flip flops.  If you like the photo you will get a link of where to shop them right now for 20% off.  YOU'RE WELCOME!!! 


Kate Spade










Updated Favorites

I've finally updated some of my favorites for Summer. I'm loving coral & white.  My BFF turned me on to Cajun Shrimp years ago and it is my go-to every summer for my fingers & toes.  I got the BaubleBar necklace & Tory Burch sandals for my birthday and am loving BOTH! The sandals are surprisingly comfy and the necklace is the greatest statement piece I own now.  So fun! You can shop any/all of these by clicking on the photos below or on the right hand sidebar.



Alright Lovies...I'm off to celebrate a fabulous graduate that I've known since he was about 10 years old.  Ugh...time sure does fly! XOXO

* The Sun Hat was gifted to me through Lipton Publicity, however all opinions are my own.
 photo Signature_zps6a9601b4.jpg
You can find me on...
Facebook // Instagram // Twitter // Pinterest // Bloglovin




Linking up with:

Mondays: 
Still Being Molly // Fizz & Frosting // Watch Out for the Woestmans // More Pieces of Me // Rhea Et Cetera // Bella and the City // Fashionably Employed // Cha Cha the Fashion Genius // A Little Bit of Cheer
Tuesdays: 
Style Elixir // The Fashion Canvas // Martinis and Bikinis // Ladybug Blessings // I do DeClaire // Mama - and More! // InDuffinitely Me
Wednesdays: 
Pampers & Pearls // Because Shanna Said So // The Pleated Poppy // Get your Pretty On // Tucker Up // My Girlish Whims // Shopping My Closet // The Mummy Chronicles  // Cappuccino and Fashion // Pumps & Pushups // Classy Yet Trendy // Sydney Fashion Hunter // A Lovely Little Wardrobe
Thursdays: 
Home of Malones // East Coast Chic // Stylin' in St. Louis // Treasure Tromp // Sincerely Jenna Marie // Mix & Match Fashion // Twenties Girl Style  // Happiness at Mid-Life
Fridays: 
Style Elixir // September FARM // The Five on Friday Gang // Penniless Socialite // All Things Chic // Claire Justine OXOX // Two Thirty-Five Designs // Birdie Shoots //Lizzie in Lace
Saturdays:
The Fashionista Momma // The Sits Girls // House of Hipsters  

Labels: , , , , , ,