Hurricane Party



SHOP MY OUTFIT

~ Happy Monday Peeps ~
How are you!? How was your weekend? I'm hoping you are safe & stayed as dry as possible since I know a majority of you have been dealing with floods and excess rain.  I pray you are all okay!  

This weekend we attended a "Hurricane Party" on the St. Johns River, so you're actually getting a real Moda Monday. The weather was beyond perfect and the company equally as pleasant.  I got this dress awhile ago but have never worn it; the fabric isn't very forgiving (as you can see above) which has always made me a little uncomfortable.  There were a few photos I didn't include on here because it looked like I either had major camel-toe or the illusion of a "f.u.p.a." thanks to the wind. And listen...I'm always a wife & mom first.  I love wearing the new trends & feeling "sexy" just like everyone else, BUT there is a way to stay classy, sassy and covered! So...I stayed conscientious of the wind & seated pretty much all night. Regardless & admittedly, this dress is extremely comfortable and looked super cute with my new necklace (which is currently on sale). Plus, I love going out in the summer because you can wear any simple/comfy dress with sandals and still look cute - No hot boots; No heels! Oh! And of course you need a pop of color on the lip to pull it all together! My favorite lip stick for summer is from...drum roll...the drugstore! Check out the brand and color above.

So that's about it Lovies...I hope you had a great weekend and get through today as quickly & painlessly as possible! Much Love!

 photo Signature_zps6a9601b4.jpg
You can find me on...
Facebook // Instagram // Twitter // Pinterest // Bloglovin


Linking up with:

Mondays: 
Still Being Molly // Fizz & Frosting // Watch Out for the Woestmans // More Pieces of Me // Rhea Et Cetera // Bella and the City // Fashionably Employed // Cha Cha the Fashion Genius // A Little Bit of Cheer
Tuesdays: 
Style Elixir // The Fashion Canvas // Martinis and Bikinis // Ladybug Blessings // I do DeClaire // Mama - and More! // InDuffinitely Me
Wednesdays: 
Pampers & Pearls // Because Shanna Said So // The Pleated Poppy // Get your Pretty On // Tucker Up // My Girlish Whims // Shopping My Closet // The Mummy Chronicles  // Cappuccino and Fashion // Pumps & Pushups // Classy Yet Trendy // Sydney Fashion Hunter // A Lovely Little Wardrobe
Thursdays: 
Home of Malones // East Coast Chic // Stylin' in St. Louis // Treasure Tromp // Sincerely Jenna Marie // Mix & Match Fashion // Twenties Girl Style  // Happiness at Mid-Life
Fridays: 
Style Elixir // September FARM // The Five on Friday Gang // Penniless Socialite // All Things Chic // Claire Justine OXOX // Two Thirty-Five Designs // Birdie Shoots //Lizzie in Lace
Saturdays:
The Fashionista Momma // The Sits Girls // House of Hipsters  

Labels: , , , , ,