Mystic Bazaar


Happy Wednesday Lovies! First, can we talk about today!? Mystic Bazaar is here! What is Mystic Bazaar!? It is the Fall 2015 Collection for Kendra Scott, and we are musing & drooling ALL over it.  I got a sneak peak of everything at The Southern Blog Society Conference, BUT was even luckier to get my hands on a few of the pieces before they launched today.  

The Mystic Bazaar collection was inspired by Kendra's recent trip to Dubai.  This collection "is a blend of refreshing modernism and worldly charm. Follow Kendra Scott on a journey where spellbinding sunsets and magic sands beckon you away from the ordinary...to a traveler's romance." I'm a sucker for warm, sunset-inspired tones and almost fainted when I saw these pieces; the Branson Open Ring in Rose Gold, Liana Bracelet in Iridescent Peach, & Lori Earrings in Iridescent Peach.  You can officially shop everything I'm wearing (and more) from the Mystic Bazaar Collection today...at Kendra Scott!



Next, can we talk about this jumpsuit!?  I wore it while out for dinner one night in Charleston, and got so many compliments.  I will be wearing this on repeat for the rest of summer & fall.  Jumpsuits are hard for a lot of people depending on height & body type.  I am pear shaped, so for me to wear jumpsuits they have to be loose through the hips and long enough that I can wear heels or wedges with them (to make me look taller and less "pear-ish").  This jumpsuit fits like a glove (minus the boobs...I clearly need some more padding in my bra to fill that part out) and is very comfortable.  Plus, the best part is that it was less than $30. Hello Savvy Shopper!!! Oh and for reference, I am 5"5", 135lbs (whatevs) and this jumpsuit is a medium.

And lastly...let's talk about this little envelope clutch.  I just got it from Very Bradley (and all the colors are currently on super sale).  YES! Vera! Vera does leather! Vera does cute! Vera does chic! Vera does awesome...but we'll get into more details with all of that next week ;-). The color of this clutch is perfect, it goes with everything, and I can use it for any occasion.  I obviously used it as a clutch this night, but I've also used it in my pool bag to hold my credit cards & phone, as well as in my purse to hold biz cards. Everything about it makes me happy. 


SHOP MY OUTFIT

So, now that we've done enough "musing", let's meet our co-host for the week and see what y'all have been up to! 

____________________________________________________________________________________________



This week I'm co-hosting with Allison of Sydney Fashion Hunter. Allison created her blog to share her experiences of hunting down that perfect fashion item in the beautiful harbour city she calls home. She's a globe trotting, shoe loving, designer handbag toting Aussie who loves to shop up a storm with a wine glass in hand. On the blog she mixes high end and high street. In "The Wednesday Pants" series she has set herself a challenge to wear the same white pair of Calvin Klein pants every Wednesday for an entire year, styled differently of course! This week Allison is shivering through one the coldest weeks on record for Sydney and she is not happy about it! Head on over to her blog and follow along. 

Follow Allison here: FacebookBloglovin'Twitter and/or Pinterest.

* Interested in being a co-host!? Email me at pampersandpearls {at} gmail {dot} com.

__________________________________________________________________________________________


Pampers & Pearls



~ HOW MID WEEK MUSE WORKS ~


Mid Week Muse is a linkup party every Wednesday. Submit your favorite fashion related post from that week and link it up here at Pampers &Pearls.  Fellow bloggers and readers are one of our greatest sources of inspiration, and we hope you will join us and share your “muse.”

REQUIREMENTS:
Grab the button below and link back to my blog: 
Pampers & Pearls.  
Link up starts on Wednesday at 6:00am EST.

Please help me promote the link up!
Use #MidWeekMuse and be sure to tag us on IG:
@pamperspearls and Twitter @Pampers_Pearls

Share your post on Facebook and give me a shout out:
@pampersandpearls

Follow me on BlogLovin: 
Pampers & Pearls.


 photo Signature_zps6a9601b4.jpg
You can find me on...
Facebook // Instagram // Twitter // Pinterest // Bloglovin


Linking up with:
Mondays: Still Being Molly // Fizz & Frosting // Watch Out for the Woestmans // More Pieces of Me // Rhea Et Cetera // Bella and the City // Fashionably Employed // Cha Cha the Fashion Genius // A Little Bit of Cheer
Tuesdays: Style Elixir // The Fashion Canvas // Martinis and Bikinis // Ladybug Blessings // I do DeClaire // Mama - and More!
Wednesdays: Pampers & Pearls // The Pleated Poppy // Tucker Up // My Girlish Whims // Shopping My Closet // The Mummy Chronicles  // Cappuccino and Fashion // Pumps & Pushups // Classy Yet Trendy // Sydney Fashion Hunter
Thursdays: Home of Malones // East Coast Chic // Stylin' in St. Louis // Treasure Tromp // Sincerely Jenna Marie // Mix & Match Fashion // Twenties Girl Style  // Happiness at Mid-Life
Fridays: Style Elixir // September FARM // The Five on Friday Gang // Penniless Socialite // All Things Chic // Claire Justine OXOX // Two Thirty-Five Designs // Birdie Shoots //Lizzie in Lace
Saturdays: The Fashionista Momma // The Sits Girls // House of Hipsters  

An InLinkz Link-up





An InLinkz Link-up

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,