Thoughts For Thursday: Currently...


I've periodically seen bloggers do posts like this and they are some of my favorites.  There's nothing too crazy. No amazing outfits. Nothing photo-shopped. Just pure openness & honesty.  And I enjoy it because it makes me as a reader feel like I actually know these people...these bloggers.  And so to pay it forward I thought I would share with you some "currents' about me.  Currently I am...

loving. my newest "thrifty thursday" find...these leopard sneakers from Target!
loathing. the oppressive, smoggy heat
smelling. my new petal packs from pinrose.
writing. a paper for a student.
reading. Becoming a Critically Reflective Teacher. It's so I can better assist a student I tutor. 
watching. The Bachelorette, which I have not followed in years but got sooo into with Kaitlyn and all her scandals. So glad she picked Shaun...on to Bachelor in Paradise! God I love watching other people's drama.
craving. sour patch grapes. see tomorrow's post for more details/recipe.
obsessing. over VSCOcam. How has it taken me this long to download this app!? I can't stop using it!
wishing. I could help this one specific person more
needing. sleep
wanting. more time in the day
trying. to get W's big boy bedroom finished. I hate that he's already 2 and a half, but I'm such a perfectionist and I don't want to switch him over to the new room until everything is hung & his new rug comes in. #controlproblems
eating. organic cheetos puffs. They melt in your mouth and are sinfully good.  The hubby & I finished off an entire bag in one sitting. 
drinking. sauvignon blanc with a splash of lime la croix. SOO refreshing!
feeling. grateful for the security & love my husband affords our family.
hoping. for a resolution to the "wishing" thing.
clicking. on all of shopbop's "weekly most wanted" links; like handbag accessories, jumpsuits, neutrals, etc...  It's genius! This is like my go-to site for everything.  Anyone else that way? 





 photo Signature_zps6a9601b4.jpg
You can find me on...
Facebook // Instagram // Twitter // Pinterest // Bloglovin


Linking up with:
Mondays: Still Being Molly // Fizz & Frosting // Watch Out for the Woestmans // More Pieces of Me // Rhea's Musings // Fashionably Employed // Cha Cha the Fashion Genius // A Little Bit of Cheer
Tuesdays: Style Elixir // The Fashion Canvas // Martinis and Bikinis // Ladybug Blessings // I do DeClaire // Mama - and More!
Wednesdays: Pampers & Pearls // The Pleated Poppy // Tucker Up // My Girlish Whims // Shopping My Closet // The Mummy Chronicles  // Cappuccino and Fashion // Pumps & Pushups // Classy Yet Trendy // Sydney Fashion Hunter
Thursdays: Home of Malones // East Coast Chic // Stylin' in St. Louis // Treasure Tromp // Sincerely Jenna Marie // Mix & Match Fashion // Twenties Girl Style  // Happiness at Mid-Life
Fridays: Style Elixir // September FARM // The Five on Friday Gang // Penniless Socialite // All Things Chic // Claire Justine OXOX // Two Thirty-Five Designs // Birdie Shoots //Lizzie in Lace
Saturdays: The Fashionista Momma // The Sits Girls // House of Hipsters  

Labels: , , , ,