Are you ready for some football!?


"I've been waiting all day for Sunday night."  It's here...football season! I LOVE football season; high school, college and NFL! I love the sport. I love the holidays and months that encompass the season.  I love the hype, the music, the overall aura.  Everything! This past Friday our hometown Jacksonville Jaguars hosted the Detroit Lions (which due to my upbringing is who I usually cheer for) for our 3rd preseason game and per usual, we were there.  I wasn't able to attend our pre-season opener so this was my first Jaguar outfit of the season and I could wait to break out my new "jaguar" bag and sneaks, which just so happen to awesomely match!  We ended up losing the game, and the little one got very tired so we had to leave at halftime, BUT...we were in the stadium watching football which made everything awesome! 

On a similar note I am so fired up about this week! This Friday, Sept. 4th will be the very first "Florida/Georgia Line" post with Peaches in a Pod.  If you don't remember, the lovely ladies of Peaches in and Pod and I will doing a "what to wear" for football season collaboration called "The Florida/Georgia Line".  Every other Friday from September 4th - November 27th we will be doing similar posts featuring the same brand but with different looks. Blaire will be posting what she would wear/style for a Univ. of Georgia game (colors Red & Black), and I will be doing the same but for the Univ. of Florida (colors Orange & Blue).  Hallelujah, Football is here!



SHOP MY OUTFIT:

 photo Signature_zps6a9601b4.jpg
You can find me on...
Facebook // Instagram // Twitter // Pinterest // Bloglovin


Linking up with:
Mondays: Still Being Molly // Fizz & Frosting // Watch Out for the Woestmans // More Pieces of Me // Rhea's Musings // Fashionably Employed // Cha Cha the Fashion Genius // A Little Bit of Cheer
Tuesdays: Style Elixir // The Fashion Canvas // Ladybug Blessings // I do DeClaire // Mama - and More!
Wednesdays: Pampers & Pearls // The Pleated Poppy // Tucker Up // Shopping My Closet // The Mummy Chronicles  // Cappuccino and Fashion // Pumps & Pushups // Classy Yet Trendy // Sydney Fashion Hunter
Thursdays: Home of Malones // East Coast Chic // Stylin' in St. Louis // Mix & Match Fashion // Twenties Girl Style  // Happiness at Mid-Life
Fridays: Style Elixir // September FARM // The Five on Friday Gang // Penniless Socialite // All Things Chic // Claire Justine OXOX // Two Thirty-Five Designs // Birdie Shoots //Lizzie in Lace
Saturdays: The Fashionista Momma // The Sits Girls // House of Hipsters  

Labels: , , , , , ,