My Kind of Lovely

Hello Lovies!! How are you? How was your weekend? Saturday was the hubby and my's 6th wedding anniversary.  We aren't going to "celebrate" until next weekend when our family can watch the little one, so we decided to have a family dinner out at the beach...margaritas were obviously included.  

I was super excited to wear my new, gorgeous top from My Kind of Lovely. I discovered this boutique while at the Southern Blog Society Conference and was blown away not only by how sweet the owners were, but also by how amazing their stuff was.  I literally wanted everything but ultimately decided on this "Innocent & Sweet" top. This top is EVERYTHING! The picture on the website doesn't do it justice.  It is so well made, the lace work is gorgeous, and I can't get enough of the open back.  *Note to self - don't bend over too much ;-).  Wearing this top with these cropped pants & mocs made me feel like a modern day 50s chick...and I loved it!

SHOP MY OUTFIT:
Top // Pants // Shoes // Purse // Bracelets


The best part about all of this is that My Kind of Lovely is giving you 15% of your entire order! Holla!! Use code: PAMPERSNPEARLS which is good through August 31. 


 photo Signature_zps6a9601b4.jpg
You can find me on...
Facebook // Instagram // Twitter // Pinterest // Bloglovin


Linking up with:
Mondays: Still Being Molly // Fizz & Frosting // Watch Out for the Woestmans // More Pieces of Me // Rhea's Musings // Fashionably Employed // Cha Cha the Fashion Genius // A Little Bit of Cheer
Tuesdays: Style Elixir // The Fashion Canvas // Martinis and Bikinis // Ladybug Blessings // I do DeClaire // Mama - and More!
Wednesdays: Pampers & Pearls // The Pleated Poppy // Tucker Up // My Girlish Whims // Shopping My Closet // The Mummy Chronicles  // Cappuccino and Fashion // Pumps & Pushups // Classy Yet Trendy // Sydney Fashion Hunter
Thursdays: Home of Malones // East Coast Chic // Stylin' in St. Louis // Treasure Tromp // Sincerely Jenna Marie // Mix & Match Fashion // Twenties Girl Style  // Happiness at Mid-Life
Fridays: Style Elixir // September FARM // The Five on Friday Gang // Penniless Socialite // All Things Chic // Claire Justine OXOX // Two Thirty-Five Designs // Birdie Shoots //Lizzie in Lace
Saturdays: The Fashionista Momma // The Sits Girls // House of Hipsters  

Labels: , , , ,