Rocksbox Revisit & Link-Up


So I realized that other then posting about my very first box, I haven't revisited my opinion on Rocksbox.  So today, we're musing over Rocksbox and my favorite pieces.   If you don't know, Rocksbox is a monthly jewelry subscription box where you receive three pieces hand selected for you by a stylist after taking a stylist quiz.  The cost is $19/month (which is minimal considering you'll be getting upwards of $200 of jewelry in each box to try) AND you can get more than one box a month! 

Anyways, I absolutely love the concept and the products.  Pictured are pieces that I received, loved, and therefore decided to buy/keep.  I've also bought two pieces as gifts for friends, which have been huge hits! There are many things I've learned since joining that will help you get the most bang for your $19/month.  

*First, use my code PAMPERSANDPEARLSXOXO to receive your first month free.  This way you can try out the service for free and determine if after one month it's something you want to continue spending money on.  

*Second, continue to add things to your wish list periodically. 

*Third, be sure to leave feedback on ALL your items online (good, bad or neutral) as soon as you get your items or wear them; not only on the individual pieces but also in the "message to your stylist" area. This will give your stylist more information about what you wear/like and allows them to create better sets for you as you go along.  I have been brutally honest in the past and sometimes asked for certain pieces or designers.  And it wasn't until my 3rd set when I really started seeing pieces that I truly loved and were my style. And now, on average, I LOVE at least 2 out of the 3 pieces I receive. 

*Lastly, leaving feedback online is also great because as soon as Rocksbox sees that you've placed a set in the mail to return, they will begin preparing a new set for you to ship out as soon as they get the old one.  This makes for a VERY quick turn around and is how you are able to receive more than one box a month.  AKA you can try out 6 pieces that cost upwards of $400+ for only $19/month. GENIUS! 








SHOP MY PIECES:
NECKLACE // EARRINGS // CUFF // RINGS


So remember...
1) got to Rocksbox.com
2) sign up and take the style survey (use PAMPERSANDPEARLSXOXO to receive your first month for free)
3) and then boom..."rock" those rotating pieces of designer jewelry like a boss!!! 




NOW IT'S TIME FOR THE LINK-UP & to meet my co-host:

____________________________________________________________________________________________



Hi, I'm Sarah. I'm your co host this week. I started blogging to document married life during medical school. Then as my career progressed and we added babies to the mix, my blog became a photo diary, baby milestone chronicle, vacation trips and outfit journal. So am I a momma blogger? Sure! Am I sort of a fashion blogger? Sure! It's a hot pot of goodness at disisd.com! Be sure to head on over and read more. I've got 21 questions and answers waiting for you there!

* you can follow Sarah on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, & Bloglovin'   



* Interested in being a co-host!? Email me at pampersandpearls {at} gmail {dot} com.

_________________________________________________________________________________________


Pampers & Pearls



~ HOW MID WEEK MUSE WORKS ~


Mid Week Muse is a linkup party every Wednesday. Submit your favorite fashion related post from that week and link it up here at Pampers &Pearls.  Fellow bloggers and readers are one of our greatest sources of inspiration, and we hope you will join us and share your “muse.”

REQUIREMENTS:
Grab the button below and link back to my blog: 
Pampers & Pearls.  
Link up starts on Wednesday at 6:00am EST.

Please help me promote the link up!
Use #MidWeekMuse and be sure to tag us on IG:
@pamperspearls and Twitter @Pampers_Pearls

Share your post on Facebook and give me a shout out:
@pampersandpearls

Follow me on BlogLovin: 
Pampers & Pearls.



 photo Signature_zps6a9601b4.jpg
You can find me on...
Facebook // Instagram // Twitter // Pinterest // Bloglovin


Linking up with:
Mondays: Still Being Molly // Fizz & Frosting // Watch Out for the Woestmans // More Pieces of Me // Rhea's Musings // Fashionably Employed // Cha Cha the Fashion Genius // A Little Bit of Cheer
Tuesdays: Style Elixir // The Fashion Canvas // Martinis and Bikinis // Ladybug Blessings // I do DeClaire // Mama - and More!
Wednesdays: Pampers & Pearls // The Pleated Poppy // Tucker Up // My Girlish Whims // Shopping My Closet // The Mummy Chronicles  // Cappuccino and Fashion // Pumps & Pushups // Classy Yet Trendy // Sydney Fashion Hunter
Thursdays: Home of Malones // East Coast Chic // Stylin' in St. Louis // Treasure Tromp // Sincerely Jenna Marie // Mix & Match Fashion // Twenties Girl Style  // Happiness at Mid-Life
Fridays: Style Elixir // September FARM // The Five on Friday Gang // Penniless Socialite // All Things Chic // Claire Justine OXOX // Two Thirty-Five Designs // Birdie Shoots //Lizzie in Lace
Saturdays: The Fashionista Momma // The Sits Girls // House of Hipsters  

An InLinkz Link-up

Labels: , , , , ,