Stay-cation Style


Happy Friday Lovies!
Anyone else feeling like this week dragged on fooooooorever!? I feel like once a month or so there is always a week that is torturous to get through. So yay...welcome Friday!!! This weekend the hubby and I are going a lil "stay-cation" to officially celebrate our Anniversary. I think the thing I'm looking forward to the most is sleeping in.  The thought of sleeping past 8am and then waking to a hot cup of coffee in silence makes me so giddy I could faint. I've already started packing stuff up for our beach day and thought I'd share with you what's going in my bag. And if you're wondering where the fancy stuff is, well, I might throw in a jumpsuit for dinner, but when you're on "vacay", dinner on the beach in a cover-up is perfect for me! *speaking of cover-ups, I personally love this lace one from Eberjey, but you can find  some other gorgeous lace ones here




Beach Essentials



SHOP MY BEACH FAVORITES:


Have a great weekend lovies (especially those of you whose little ones already have, or are about to go back to school) and I'll see you here on Monday! Smoochies!


 photo Signature_zps6a9601b4.jpg
You can find me on...
Facebook // Instagram // Twitter // Pinterest // Bloglovin


Linking up with:
Mondays: Still Being Molly // Fizz & Frosting // Watch Out for the Woestmans // More Pieces of Me // Rhea's Musings // Fashionably Employed // Cha Cha the Fashion Genius // A Little Bit of Cheer
Tuesdays: Style Elixir // The Fashion Canvas // Martinis and Bikinis // Ladybug Blessings // I do DeClaire // Mama - and More!
Wednesdays: Pampers & Pearls // The Pleated Poppy // Tucker Up // Shopping My Closet // The Mummy Chronicles  // Cappuccino and Fashion // Pumps & Pushups // Classy Yet Trendy // Sydney Fashion Hunter
Thursdays: Home of Malones // East Coast Chic // Stylin' in St. Louis // Mix & Match Fashion // Twenties Girl Style  // Happiness at Mid-Life
Fridays: Style Elixir // September FARM // The Five on Friday Gang // Penniless Socialite // All Things Chic // Claire Justine OXOX // Two Thirty-Five Designs // Birdie Shoots //Lizzie in Lace
Saturdays: The Fashionista Momma // The Sits Girls // House of Hipsters  

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,