Swell Coordinates


Hello Lovies!
Let's just consider today's post a belated Moda Monday! I was out of town last weekend celebrating my niece's baptism and only took family related photos...as it should be! So, I didn't get my shiz together in time to post yesterday but wanted to make sure I shared this adorable necklace AND jewelry company with you. "Swell Caroline made its debut in 2011 to bring to market an upscale, yet affordable, jewelry brand dedicated to offering unique styles their shoppers will wear for years to come.  Their feminine take on life is big on pearls and bows, not to mention heavy on the monograms!  Many of their styles are nautically inspired or reminiscent of summer days on the cape.  The preppy and bright pieces are timeless, effortless and well made."

I was lucky enough to snag one of Swell Caroline's coordinates necklaces BUT had the hardest time choosing just one location to put on their. Should it be the birth location of my son, where we got married, my hometown, etc...?  I ended up going with a very important location and one that was the impetus for all my happiness; where the hubby and I met.  And isn't it fitting that we met on October 2, 2004 when I say directly behind him at the Florida vs. Arkansas football game.  So yes, my coordinates are of the greatest stadium in the world...Ben Hill Griffin Stadium/Florida field.  Not only does this capture my love for the Gators, but it also captures a moment in time that set forth my future AND I can technically consider it game day gear too which means I'll wear it ALL fall! Isn't it cute!? 

SHOP MY OUTFIT:

As you can see here, I've been wearing the necklace a lot with my "mommy uniform"...the usual white tee & palazzo/track pants or jorts, and yes, I do actually wear corrective lens/glasses.  But I've also been loving it with lots of other stuff, like layered with longer dainty necklaces. This bar coordinates necklace will definitely be on repeat for some time! Be sure to check out everything else Swell Caroline offers!
 photo Signature_zps6a9601b4.jpg
You can find me on...
Facebook // Instagram // Twitter // Pinterest // Bloglovin


Linking up with:
Mondays: Still Being Molly // Fizz & Frosting // Watch Out for the Woestmans // More Pieces of Me // Rhea's Musings // Fashionably Employed // Cha Cha the Fashion Genius // A Little Bit of Cheer
Tuesdays: Style Elixir // The Fashion Canvas // Martinis and Bikinis // Ladybug Blessings // I do DeClaire // Mama - and More!
Wednesdays: Pampers & Pearls // The Pleated Poppy // Tucker Up // My Girlish Whims // Shopping My Closet // The Mummy Chronicles  // Cappuccino and Fashion // Pumps & Pushups // Classy Yet Trendy // Sydney Fashion Hunter
Thursdays: Home of Malones // East Coast Chic // Stylin' in St. Louis // Treasure Tromp // Sincerely Jenna Marie // Mix & Match Fashion // Twenties Girl Style  // Happiness at Mid-Life
Fridays: Style Elixir // September FARM // The Five on Friday Gang // Penniless Socialite // All Things Chic // Claire Justine OXOX // Two Thirty-Five Designs // Birdie Shoots //Lizzie in Lace
Saturdays: The Fashionista Momma // The Sits Girls // House of Hipsters  

Labels: , , , , , ,