Currently Musing & Link-Up

Happy Hump Day Lovies!
How are you!?!  Sorry about last week's link-up! My lazy pregnant ass couldn't muster up enough energy to even create a linky code. Whoops! But today I've got some current favorites! I'm obviously going to be spending the next several months in maternity pants so there's no faking those BUT everything else I'm loving is "normal"/non-maternity.  First, I have to get these faux leather maternity leggings because they're amazing, will keep me semi-chic, and are only $40. Thanks Asos! I get hot-flashes over both of these booties, they're so amazing (the FREEBIRD ones are even better on the foot) and perfect for any occasion. Plus, ain't nobody got time for heels right now! And lastly...this sweatshirt tunic (under $30) and flannel tunic are too legit too quit.  I've learned that sometimes the only way to feel better about yourself when things start to "stretch" while pregnant is looking good.  There is nothing better than stepping out on the day dressed on point...so I need all these things. 
Current Favorites



SHOP MY FAVORITES




 photo Signature_zps6a9601b4.jpg
You can find me on...
Facebook // Instagram // Twitter // Pinterest // Bloglovin


Linking up with:
Mondays: Still Being Molly // Fizz & Frosting // Watch Out for the Woestmans // More Pieces of Me // Fashionably Employed // Cha Cha the Fashion Genius // A Little Bit of Cheer
Tuesdays: Style Elixir // The Fashion Canvas // Ladybug Blessings // I do DeClaire // Mama - and More!
Wednesdays: Pampers & Pearls // The Pleated Poppy // Tucker Up // My Girlish Whims // Shopping My Closet // The Mummy Chronicles  // Cappuccino and Fashion // Pumps & Pushups // Classy Yet Trendy // Sydney Fashion Hunter
Thursdays: Home of Malones // East Coast Chic // Stylin' in St. Louis // Sincerely Jenna Marie // Mix & Match Fashion // Twenties Girl Style  // Happiness at Mid-Life
Fridays: Style Elixir // September FARM // The Five on Friday Gang // Penniless Socialite // All Things Chic // Claire Justine OXOX // Two Thirty-Five Designs // Birdie Shoots //Lizzie in Lace
Saturdays: The Fashionista Momma // The Sits Girls // House of Hipsters  


An InLinkz Link-up

Labels: , , , , , , ,