Current Obsessions & Link-Up

Hello Lovies!
Does anyone else feel like their shopping addiction ebs & flows...like a company.  I find that at least once a quarter I get this horrific itch to shop. I want everything! And right about now I am definitely feeling it. This week especially I have come across/been musing over some favorite pieces. Check them out below and let me know what you think.  Are y'all musing over anything special?


Parker Moc Short


I die for these boots.  My co-worker showed up with these on last week and I almost fainted.  They're amazing and come in a TON of different colors; which of course I'm convincing myself I need. Now, if you are on your feet ALL day they definitely won't be very comfy, but if you're at a desk or randomly bopping around then my co-worker said they're shockingly comfy.



Ellis Suede Riding Boot
So these gorgeous boots are from...TARGET! The come in four different sizes including navy, and an amazing grey/olive color.  I've already got mine, but be sure to stop in the store to try them on before ordering.  I'm usually a 7.5 but had to get an 8.5 because of how narrow and tight they are.  Regardless, they are an awesome find!


Chambray Tunic



So I know this tunic is maternity, but I can't help myself! I'm only 16 weeks and in that terribly awkward stage where you can't tell if I've eaten too many burritos, put on a few lbs because of the Halloween candy, or am actually pregnant. My maternity clothes make me look GIANT right now but on the other hand I can't button any of my regular pants.  But this top makes me happy.  I love chambray and can't wait to get my hands on it; you will be mind...oh yes, you will be mine!


Anoushka Cat Eye Sunglasses
Do I even need to explain myself on these!? I. Cant. Even. TOM FORD! 

Okay Peeps...your turn! What are you musing over?  Also...Interested in co-hosting!? Email me at pampersandpearls {at} gmail {dot} com. 
_________________________________________________________________________________________



Pampers & Pearls



~ HOW MID WEEK MUSE WORKS ~


Mid Week Muse is a linkup party every Wednesday. Submit your favorite fashion related post from that week and link it up here at Pampers &Pearls.  Fellow bloggers and readers are one of our greatest sources of inspiration, and we hope you will join us and share your “muse.”

REQUIREMENTS:
Grab the button below and link back to my blog: 
Pampers & Pearls.  
Link up starts on Wednesday at 6:00am EST.

Please help me promote the link up!
Use #MidWeekMuse and be sure to tag us on IG:
@pamperspearls and Twitter @Pampers_Pearls

Share your post on Facebook and give me a shout out:
@pampersandpearls

Follow me on BlogLovin: 
Pampers & Pearls.



 photo Signature_zps6a9601b4.jpg
You can find me on...
Facebook // Instagram // Twitter // Pinterest // Bloglovin


Linking up with:
Mondays: Still Being Molly // Fizz & Frosting // Watch Out for the Woestmans // More Pieces of Me // Fashionably Employed // Cha Cha the Fashion Genius // A Little Bit of Cheer
Tuesdays: Style Elixir // The Fashion Canvas // Ladybug Blessings // I do DeClaire // Mama - and More!
Wednesdays: Pampers & Pearls // The Pleated Poppy // Tucker Up // My Girlish Whims // Shopping My Closet // The Mummy Chronicles  // Cappuccino and Fashion // Pumps & Pushups // Classy Yet Trendy // Sydney Fashion Hunter
Thursdays: Home of Malones // East Coast Chic // Stylin' in St. Louis // Sincerely Jenna Marie // Mix & Match Fashion // Twenties Girl Style  // Happiness at Mid-Life
Fridays: Style Elixir // September FARM // The Five on Friday Gang // Penniless Socialite // All Things Chic // Claire Justine OXOX // Two Thirty-Five Designs // Birdie Shoots //Lizzie in Lace
Saturdays: The Fashionista Momma // The Sits Girls // House of Hipsters  

An InLinkz Link-up

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,