Christmas Style Recap

Happy Monday Lovies!
How are you after this glorious weekend!?  Are you as sad as I am?  The few days after Christmas are always such a bummer...such a let down.  I was telling my husband the other day that I'm always so anxious/excited for Christmas that I forget to enjoy all the build-up, parties, etc... and then by the time Christmas has come and gone I wish I would have taken a deep breath and revelled in the month/season more.  Anyways, hindsight is 20/20 and I have that issue I think more than others.  For example, I always want to "live in the moment" and not disturb the natural process of certain moments, however now I am literally punching myself in the face for not taking more photos this past weekend.  We had such a nice time chilling at home with the family.  Thursday night was church (outfit below) and dinner at my mother-in-laws.  Black might not have been the best choice for Christmas Eve mass but it's slimming and right about now I'm dying over how large I'm getting.  YES...I know I'm pregnant, but this time around I feel like I'm growing in a circle instead of just the belly.  I always look like the Penguin from Batman. Anyways, this peplum top is old but simple and still long enough that I can wear it and it covers my belly. I always like to add sparkle or a scarf to distract from my hips and then of course I NEEDED a pop of color...red seemed appropriate ;-). 


Christmas Outfit 2015


SHOP MY LOOK:
Top (Old peplum tunic & NOT maternity. Similar here) // Necklace // Pants // Earrings // Bracelet // Pumps


____________________________________________________________________

On Friday I hosted Christmas at my house. I served some of my favorites for breakfast (souffle & monkey muffins) and Christmas dinner (gnocchi mac n' cheese, roasted Brussels sprouts, boozy cranberries, etc...)  I wanted to be comfortable so I knew my maternity leggings & new Vionic slippers were a must.  Between cooking & watching Christmas movies it was the perfect day!


Christmas Day comfy

SHOP MY LOOK:
Necklace // Tunic // Earrings // Cuff // Leggings // Slippers



 photo Signature_zps6a9601b4.jpg
You can find me on...
Facebook // Instagram // Twitter // Pinterest // Bloglovin


Linking up with:
Mondays: Still Being Molly // Fizz & Frosting // Watch Out for the Woestmans // More Pieces of Me // Fashionably Employed // Cha Cha the Fashion Genius // A Little Bit of Cheer
Tuesdays: Style Elixir // The Fashion Canvas // Ladybug Blessings // I do DeClaire // Mama - and More!
Wednesdays: Pampers & Pearls // The Pleated Poppy // Tucker Up // My Girlish Whims // Shopping My Closet // The Mummy Chronicles  // Cappuccino and Fashion // Pumps & Pushups // Classy Yet Trendy // Sydney Fashion Hunter
Thursdays: Home of Malones // East Coast Chic // Stylin' in St. Louis // Sincerely Jenna Marie // Mix & Match Fashion // Twenties Girl Style  // Happiness at Mid-Life
Fridays: Style Elixir // September FARM // The Five on Friday Gang // Penniless Socialite // All Things Chic // Claire Justine OXOX // Two Thirty-Five Designs // Birdie Shoots //Lizzie in Lace
Saturdays: The Fashionista Momma // The Sits Girls // House of Hipsters  

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,