Mid Week Muse: Holiday Cozy


Today I am wearing jorts.  Yes...it's Decemeber 30th and I am still wearing shorts.  It's complete B.S. However, we did have a few days of cold weather last week and another cold front is coming tomorrow...Halleluia! Call me crazy (or weird) but one of the biggest reasons I want cold weather is so I can "don" some of my winter wardrobe, including my two most favorite additions this Holiday...my Vionic Juniper slippers and Vera Bradley throw blanket.



I've mentioned these Vionic Juniper slippers before and it's because they are that amazing.  Recommended by renowned Dr. Andrew Weil, these slippers are lined with faux fur providing extra warmth and comfort.  The rubber sole transitions from indoor to outdoor wear which is great for my lazy and pregnant ass. They also feature the same Orthaheel Technology from Vionic's entire line.  And this Vera Bradley throw blanket made me so happy I could have cried when I received it. Not only can it be personalized (mine has an adorable little "M" on it) but it's also generously sized and super soft. The hubby and I fight over it at night.



Okay Peeps...your turn! What are you musing over?  Also...Interested in co-hosting!? Email me at pampersandpearls {at} gmail {dot} com. 

_________________________________________________________________________________________



Pampers & Pearls



~ HOW MID WEEK MUSE WORKS ~


Mid Week Muse is a linkup party every Wednesday. Submit your favorite fashion related post from that week and link it up here at Pampers &Pearls.  Fellow bloggers and readers are one of our greatest sources of inspiration, and we hope you will join us and share your “muse.”

REQUIREMENTS:
Grab the button below and link back to my blog: 
Pampers & Pearls.  
Link up starts on Wednesday at 6:00am EST.

Please help me promote the link up!
Use #MidWeekMuse and be sure to tag us on IG:
@pamperspearls and Twitter @Pampers_Pearls

Share your post on Facebook and give me a shout out:
@pampersandpearls

Follow me on BlogLovin: 
Pampers & Pearls.



 photo Signature_zps6a9601b4.jpg
You can find me on...
Facebook // Instagram // Twitter // Pinterest // Bloglovin


Linking up with:
Mondays: Still Being Molly // Fizz & Frosting // Watch Out for the Woestmans // More Pieces of Me // Fashionably Employed // A Little Bit of Cheer
Tuesdays: Style Elixir // The Fashion Canvas // Ladybug Blessings // I do DeClaire // Mama - and More!
Wednesdays: Pampers & Pearls // The Pleated Poppy // Tucker Up // My Girlish Whims // Shopping My Closet // The Mummy Chronicles  // Cappuccino and Fashion // Pumps & Pushups // Classy Yet Trendy // Sydney Fashion Hunter
Thursdays: Home of Malones // East Coast Chic // Stylin' in St. Louis // Sincerely Jenna Marie // Mix & Match Fashion // Twenties Girl Style  // Happiness at Mid-Life
Fridays: Style Elixir // September FARM // The Five on Friday Gang // Penniless Socialite // All Things Chic // Claire Justine OXOX // Two Thirty-Five Designs // Birdie Shoots //Lizzie in Lace
Saturdays: The Fashionista Momma // The Sits Girls // House of Hipsters  


An InLinkz Link-up

Labels: , , , , , , , ,