Fuschia & Fur


Last weekend we got to celebrate the 2nd Birthday of one of my favorite little girls.  She is our God child and the daughter of our best friends...so needless to say we had a blast! The party was a "Sophia the First" theme complete with horsey rides and a petting zoo; not sure who had more fun, the kids or the parents.  The weather was perfect too making for prime photos all around, which is good for me since I clearly can't get my act together with photo shoots while pregers.  Okay, in all honesty I hate having my picture taken while pregnant...I'm not quite sure what part of my body is actually carrying the baby; my stomach, face, or ass.  Anyways these photos turned out pretty great and I just couldn't help but share this awesome day with you all!


SHOP MY OUTFIT:
SHOP WAKE'S OUTFIT:

Be sure to check back tomorrow for my "thoughts" on entering the 3rd trimester...dun, dun dun! 

 photo Signature_zps6a9601b4.jpg
You can find me on...
Facebook // Instagram // Twitter // Pinterest // Bloglovin


Linking up with:
Mondays: Still Being Molly // Fizz & Frosting // Watch Out for the Woestmans // More Pieces of Me // Fashionably Employed // A Little Bit of Cheer
Tuesdays: Style Elixir // The Fashion Canvas // Ladybug Blessings // I do DeClaire // Mama - and More!
Wednesdays: Pampers & Pearls // The Pleated Poppy // Tucker Up // My Girlish Whims // Shopping My Closet // The Mummy Chronicles  // Cappuccino and Fashion // Pumps & Pushups // Classy Yet Trendy // Sydney Fashion Hunter
Thursdays: Home of Malones // East Coast Chic // Stylin' in St. Louis // Sincerely Jenna Marie // Mix & Match Fashion // Twenties Girl Style  // Happiness at Mid-Life
Fridays: Style Elixir // September FARM // The Five on Friday Gang // Penniless Socialite // All Things Chic // Claire Justine OXOX // Two Thirty-Five Designs // Birdie Shoots //Lizzie in Lace
Saturdays: The Fashionista Momma // The Sits Girls // House of Hipsters  

Labels: , , , , , , ,