April Showers...


Happy Monday Lovies!
If you follow me on Twitter or Facebook you might have seen my feature on The Oka-B Blog last Wednesday. I was chosen as the first Brand Ambassador feature, wearing my new favorite Taylor Ballet flats. Today I've decided to share the entire post with you.  Be sure to scroll to the bottom to get your 20% off code and enjoy!

I can see the light at the end of the tunnel...only 2 more weeks 1 more week til baby #2 arrives. Everything is getting a little more difficult though; sleeping, dressing myself, walking, breathing, general comfort, and of course...running errands. Enter my most recent obsession, Oka-B's Taylor Ballet Flats.  These flats are amazing in every way and make being pregnant a little easier.  Not only are the colors phenomenal (I'd like one of each but settled for Guava & Princess Pink), but they are also made of this neat splash-proof jelly that makes them easy to clean and perfect for every occasion and forecast.  

In fact, just the other day we had a huge front come through that drenched us for most of the day.  Go figure that I not only had lots or errands to run, but had to tote the 3 year old little man along with me! I decided to wear my Taylor flats for the first time and they were perfect! They kept my feet dry, were comfy the entire day without any rubbing or blisters, they are still in perfect/like new condition (thanks to the jelly material), and I got so many compliments on them.  I'm now 100% ready for all those April showers and the sunshine that'll (and did) surely follow. 



SHOP MY LOOK:
p.s. my necklace is from Rocksbox but I've linked up a similar one below, and my tee is from Target.
 

 photo Signature_zps6a9601b4.jpg
You can find me on...
Facebook // Instagram // Twitter // Pinterest // Bloglovin


Linking up with:
Mondays: Still Being Molly // Fizz & Frosting // Watch Out for the Woestmans // More Pieces of Me // Fashionably Employed // A Little Bit of Cheer
Tuesdays: Style Elixir // The Fashion Canvas // Ladybug Blessings // I do DeClaire // Mama - and More!
Wednesdays: Pampers & Pearls // The Pleated Poppy // Tucker Up // My Girlish Whims // Shopping My Closet // The Mummy Chronicles  // Cappuccino and Fashion // Pumps & Pushups // Classy Yet Trendy // Sydney Fashion Hunter
Thursdays: Home of Malones // East Coast Chic // Stylin' in St. Louis // Sincerely Jenna Marie // Mix & Match Fashion // Twenties Girl Style  // Happiness at Mid-Life
Fridays: Style Elixir // September FARM // The Five on Friday Gang // Penniless Socialite // All Things Chic // Claire Justine OXOX // Two Thirty-Five Designs // Birdie Shoots //Lizzie in Lace
Saturdays: The Fashionista Momma // The Sits Girls // House of Hipsters  

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,