Sip N' See

Happy Monday Friends!
Whew...what a weekend! I'm exhausted but it was so worth it.  On Saturday one of my besties threw me Lottie the most beautiful "Sip And See" so we had friends in town all weekend. On Friday one of my BFFs came in from Atlanta with her hubby and we had dinner at our house so they could meet Lottie. 

Saturday was spent celebrating Lottie with the most amazing spread; biscuits & homemade jams/jellys, quiche, lox, salmon spread, fresh fruit, and of course mimosas and grapefruit shandy. For me it was just a nice chance to chit-chat with my friends and have some nice relaxing drinks.  








I wore this dress from Splendid that I bought for a wedding shower while I was pregnant.  It is technically a maternity dress, but because of it's drapey, scarf-like style I can wear it post-pregnant as well. It's the perfect dress for summer. 


SHOP MY OUTFIT:






Lucky Lottie and her "Aunts"



On Sunday, after lunch with all our friends before they left town, I took Wake to see Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood Live. I think I knew more songs then W, but it was lots of fun and definitely needed for him and I to have that alone time.  So yes, it was a busy but very fun weekend.

So how were all your weekends!?

______________________________________________________________________________


 photo Signature_zps6a9601b4.jpg
You can find me on...
Facebook // Instagram // Twitter // Pinterest // Bloglovin


Linking up with:
Mondays: Still Being Molly // Fizz & Frosting // Watch Out for the Woestmans // More Pieces of Me  // A Little Bit of Cheer //  Sincerely Jenna Marie
Tuesdays: Style Elixir // The Fashion Canvas // I do DeClaire // Mama - and More!
Wednesdays:  The Pleated Poppy // Tucker Up // Shopping My Closet // The Mummy Chronicles  // Cappuccino and Fashion // Pumps & Pushups // Classy Yet Trendy // Sydney Fashion Hunter
Thursdays: Home of Malones // East Coast Chic // Stylin' in St. Louis // // Mix & Match Fashion // Twenties Girl Style  // Happiness at Mid-Life
Fridays: Style Elixir // September FARM // The Five on Friday Gang // Penniless Socialite // All Things Chic // Claire Justine OXOX // Two Thirty-Five Designs // Birdie Shoots //Lizzie in Lace
Saturdays: The Fashionista Momma // The Sits Girls // House of Hipsters  

Labels: , , , , , ,