Five on Friday | Current Favorites

Hi Lovies! Happy Friday! What are y'alls plans this weekend? Anything fun for Father's Day?  Sunday will be "dealer's choice" at our house, so who knows where that will take us. I got all my novels for teaching this week so I probably need to spend any free time I have reading everything I don't remember and getting my units/plans organized. So fun! #nerdalert

Anyways, I've come across some amazing products lately so I thought I would update you on my current favorites! Enjoy!



[ONE]

COLGATE Opitc White Toothbrush + Whitening Pen



This toothbrush and whiteneing pen are amazing; and mine is pink which makes me happy! It's super convenient and works as promised. It's perfect for everyday use; it's literally as easy as brushing (which you all should do anyways) and go! "The Optic White toothbrush is specially designed with whitening cups and polishing bristles to help remove surface stains.  The gel in the built-in Optic White pen contains hydrogen peroxide, which provides effective whitening beyond surface stains.  Its unique stay-on gel formula adheres to teeth for 5 shades whiter teeth that starts working in 1 day. No waiting, no rinsing!"  

I use to love using the whitening strips, because they worked too, but they were kind of time consuming and annoying.  This eliminates the hassle of costly and lengthy whitening procedures with a toothbrush and pen; it's the perfect solution! Be sure to check my Snapchat (MTike) to see exactly how I use it and what it's done to my teeth!


[TWO]

New Collection from Day Designer for Blue Sky


The newest Day Designer for Blue Sky collection is here and it's even better then last years collection.  They have a line of planners, calendars and desk accessories that "empower women to manage their busy daily lives with creativity and style.   The line’s sophisticated aesthetic with classic patterns, colorful floral accents, stripes and touches of gold dresses up any desk or life space. In addition to planners and calendars, the collection has been expanded to include pencils, washi tape, a pen and clipfolio." My personal favorites are the wall calendar (mine is hanging on the fridge), the Academic Year Monthly/Today & To-Do planner (Hello teaching planner), and floral pen (perfect, pretty addition to my new desk). Again, check my Snapchat and you can see how I use mine. 

The line of goods are dated July 2016-June 2015, and the entire Day Designer for Blue Sky collection is available exclusively at Target stores, with select items available online at target.com and bluesky.com.




[THREE]

Xhilaration Women's Strappy Back One Piece





Bathing suit season is here...there's no denying it! I'm not quite back to my former, pre-baby self. Okay, if we're being totally honest, I'm not even close, so in order to be by the pool with the little ones and still have some decency, I've been searching for cute one pieces; two pieces are out of the question for the time being.  By chance, I tried this suit on the other day and it was AMAZING!  Plus, it's only $25!!! It's super cute (the colors are so vibrant) and it holds me in, in all the right places.  Granted I had to get a size large (since this is for juniors I think and I've got a massive badonk) but I'm obsessed and can't wait to wear it to the pool.



[FOUR]

JJ Cole Diaper bags & Outdoor blankets




I'm always on the lookout for the next best (and most efficient) baby product.  Just today I put in an order for this super fashionable diaper satchel and comfy outdoor blanket.  I couldn't resist the color/pattern of the bag, and the price is so affordable.  I got the blanket because we don't have a "legit" one for picnics and I DO NOT want my kids getting chiggers or red ant bites.  I plan on hitting up the park with all of this in the next couple weeks so stay tuned for a full review. 



[FIVE]

Oka-B Gameday



This is the week of online ordering I guess.  Y'all know how much I love my Oka-B shoes! Well I just discovered that they now have a Gameday collection.  Yes...you heard me right...gameday! The colors and styles are amazing AND a lot of the styles are on sale right now. You do not want to miss out on this cuteness; I've ordered my pair and will be rocking them all Fall! BTW, use code OKABPAMPERS16 to get 20% off your purchase...see coupon below. 





______________________________________________________________________________


 photo Signature_zps6a9601b4.jpg
You can find me on...
Facebook // Instagram // Twitter // Pinterest // Bloglovin


Linking up with:
Mondays: Still Being Molly // Fizz & Frosting // Watch Out for the Woestmans // More Pieces of Me  // A Little Bit of Cheer //  Sincerely Jenna Marie
Tuesdays: Style Elixir // The Fashion Canvas // I do DeClaire // Mama - and More!
Wednesdays:  The Pleated Poppy // Tucker Up // Shopping My Closet // The Mummy Chronicles  // Cappuccino and Fashion // Pumps & Pushups // Classy Yet Trendy // Sydney Fashion Hunter
Thursdays: Home of Malones // East Coast Chic // Stylin' in St. Louis // // Mix & Match Fashion // Twenties Girl Style  // Happiness at Mid-Life
Fridays: Style Elixir // September FARM // The Five on Friday Gang // Penniless Socialite // All Things Chic // Claire Justine OXOX // Two Thirty-Five Designs // Birdie Shoots //Lizzie in Lace
Saturdays: The Fashionista Momma // The Sits Girls // House of Hipsters  




Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,