Nautical Nuance



Hello Lovies!
How was your Memorial Day!? Hopefully you either caught up on some much needed sleep...or celebrated so hard that you need more sleep! My weekend was spent with family; since it's hard to get anywhere other then the pool with an infant. The heat was pretty brutal though...in fact it hit 93 degrees yesterday which is no bueno in my opinion. Thank goodness for my new Panama hat by John Callanan

Callanan's new hats for summer are amazing and kept me not only styling this weekend BUT also shaded and protected from the sun.  The new summer hats incorporate decoration and detailing that is always expertly crafted with the ideal blend of materials. "Each hat is supremely chic and elegant, and appeals to a wide range of women who enjoy a blend of edgy fashion and great taste."  AND...I clearly have an obsession with the color combo blue and white.  I can't believe how many denim/ chambray dresses I own, and this new bag from Vera Bradley...are you dying!?  So of course I chose the navy & white straw hat to match...well...almost everything I own. I will probably be wearing this hat, purse & shoes ALL summer. 





SHOP THIS POST:


* Comp sample provided to me by Lipton Publicity, but all opinions are my own. 


______________________________________________________________________________


 photo Signature_zps6a9601b4.jpg
You can find me on...
Facebook // Instagram // Twitter // Pinterest // Bloglovin


Linking up with:
Mondays: Still Being Molly // Fizz & Frosting // Watch Out for the Woestmans // More Pieces of Me  // A Little Bit of Cheer //  Sincerely Jenna Marie
Tuesdays: Style Elixir // The Fashion Canvas // I do DeClaire // Mama - and More!
Wednesdays:  The Pleated Poppy // Tucker Up // Shopping My Closet // The Mummy Chronicles  // Cappuccino and Fashion // Pumps & Pushups // Classy Yet Trendy // Sydney Fashion Hunter
Thursdays: Home of Malones // East Coast Chic // Stylin' in St. Louis // // Mix & Match Fashion // Twenties Girl Style  // Happiness at Mid-Life
Fridays: Style Elixir // September FARM // The Five on Friday Gang // Penniless Socialite // All Things Chic // Claire Justine OXOX // Two Thirty-Five Designs // Birdie Shoots //Lizzie in Lace
Saturdays: The Fashionista Momma // The Sits Girls // House of Hipsters  

Labels: , , , ,